SRX RACE thread --- Nashville Fairgrounds

Chase and Bill after the race.

332b8687-8e27-431b-96c1-9a2f71723a19_text.gif

This is so cool to have Chase here and to see Bill running up front.

I'm not surprised that Bill is holding his own at all. He actually hasn't run too badly at times this season - he's had a bunch of weird little mechanical issues with his car. Seems like he's got a pretty good piece underneath him tonight!

Ok, I’m an Elliott fan and I’m calling shenanigans. They have the best two cars by far.

Yeah it’s pretty funny that Bill ran almost last in every other race. Up front leading tons of laps in the one race Chase shows up.

Tony was Chase's favorite driver growing up. This could still be interesting even if Bill doesn't get back up there lol

Yeah it’s pretty funny that Bill ran almost last in every other race. Up front leading tons of laps in the one race Chase shows up.
Sorry but as a race fan I don't think it's funny. We probably are saying the same thing.

I havent watched every race but hasn’t Bill had a bunch of mechanical issues with his cars?
Yeah in at least two of them I think. Otherwise he was back there with Willy T. Ribbs riding around.

Tony has been sandbagging. Feel like he could’ve won all 6 of these races if he wanted.

This is so cool to have Chase here and to see Bill running up front.

I'm not surprised that Bill is holding his own at all. He actually hasn't run too badly at times this season - he's had a bunch of weird little mechanical issues with his car. Seems like he's got a pretty good piece underneath him tonight!
He started off in a hole, the first two races he was laps down from car trouble.

You just know it’s gonna come down to Bill vs Chase now

Spent 20 minutes digging around Smart TV. Found CBS but need to enter a code then a provider. Phone is linked to Verizon phone hotspot. Doesn't seem to jive. I surrender.

Spent 20 minutes digging around Smart TV. Found CBS but need to enter a code then a provider. Phone is linked to Verizon phone hotspot. Doesn't seem to jive. I surrender.

I still can't believe that CBS isn't showing it in your market. That's crazy

Back
Top Bottom