SRX RACING 2021

I think ol' Awesome Bill will surprise people, and Bobby Labonte

Willy T is just pure entertainment.

I could only imagine how he was during his Trans Am days.

Screenshot_20210612-125052_Facebook.jpg

I just hope they don't kill one of these old guys. Get car on the wall lying on it's left side and a fire happens. Yes...I'm Debbie Downer.

Get stiff for the Biff!!

WLj02uj.jpg
I like the Biff but not in that way...

It debuts Saturday night from Stafford Speedway in Connecticut for the first of six consecutive weeks that CBS figured will fill an empty summer programming slot. CBS hired veteran motorsports producer Pam Miller to run the broadcasts and assembled a talent team that includes rotating driver analysts Danica Patrick, James Hinchcliffe and Dario Franchitti.
Thank God I won't have to endure Danica for every race.

I had no problem with the longer format. I think it gave the drivers time to learn how to race around each other and made the finish better. Either way I'm sure it will be another good show

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

I had no problem with the longer format. I think it gave the drivers time to learn how to race around each other and made the finish better. Either way I'm sure it will be another good show

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Agreed. But Stafford proved that this "made for TV" series was too long for the TV window.

Is this gonna be replayed?
Did Deegan look good?

I didn't see the Stafford race. But that Francis kid impressed me. I don't know what his plans/goals are in racing. Someone in NASCAR should take a look at him.

Back
Top Bottom