SRX Racing Series 2023

Heat 2 will be fun but i wanna see who can find the grip in the feature

ESPN does such a great job with SRX. The presentation, the commentary, the graphics, the cameras, everything. That drone cam is super cool
The pylon has grown on me, so I don’t like their leaderboard. But ESPN found a way to fit all 12 on there so that’s a plus.

Is Allen Bestwick just the Epitome of what a racing broadcaster should be??!!..
I worked for the Myrtle Beach Chamber of Commerce and I was trying to get them involved in racing and one day my secretary said I had a call on line one and when I picked up I heard " John, Alan Bestwick with MRN radio"! He had the same energy on that call like he was in the booth. This was back in the early 90's and we ended up doing some spots on MRN and the Chamber sponsored my driver CP3 in several top Super Late Model races at Martinsville, Nashville and of Course Myrtle beach Speedway. I can still hear his voice saying my name on the phone, its was a thrill I will never forget. It just shows he not only did the race calls but he was out out hawking sponsorship.

JD was a great add to the field but he’s stinking up the show a bit. A bit heavy on the fun flag now, lol.

I didn't get to watch it. But I read the announcers weren't well-versed on dirt racing. No surprise there. Davenport used to drive for Bowyer's dirt late model team. Bowyer fired him and Davenport has gone on to be one of the top 2 or 3 dirt late model drivers in the country. It would have made more sense for the viewers knew that when those two were mixing it up.

I didn't get to watch it. But I read the announcers weren't well-versed on dirt racing. No surprise there. Davenport used to drive for Bowyer's dirt late model team. Bowyer fired him and Davenport has gone on to be one of the top 2 or 3 dirt late model drivers in the country. It would have made more sense for the viewers knew that when those two were mixing it up.
Probably they weren't into the B.S. drama. See...the gerbils.

The governor of MO may have been born and raised in Wheatland, but JD is the mayor of that town. It's like it is his own personal playground for dominating everyone else

The governor of MO may have been born and raised in Wheatland, but JD is the mayor of that town. It's like it is his own personal playground for dominating everyone else
Like he said in his interview he knew it wasn't the dirt late model crowd because they were cheering not booing

I hope they keep Eldora
I like to see them change it up and not run tracks 2 years in a row, Eldora was season 1 and 3 if you are only going to do 2 dirt tracks I'd like to see it spread around.

JMHO - Huset's, Oswego, and Williams Grove all seem like natural places to take the series. They have the seating capacity to make good money and/or above average facilities.

JMHO - Huset's, Oswego, and Williams Grove all seem like natural places to take the series. They have the seating capacity to make good money and/or above average facilities.
If your taking a PA sprint car track I'd take Lincoln over The Grove or Port for SRX

I'm fine with the overseas races as long as I can see them. It's not as though US foreign policy revolves around SRX.

Back
Top Bottom