SRX Racing Series 2023

I absolutely LOVE the "caution laps don't count with 10 or less to go" rule. I've wanted that rule in NASCAR since the day I became a race fan

Another fun SRX Eldora nite. Way to go Deegan ! Nice 2nd!
It was a Smoke Show !

Fun night. I love watching these SRX races. Great run for Deegan tonight.

I'm watching the '99 Goody's 500 simultaneously.....

20230810-225407-HDR.jpg

I’m damn impressed. She hustled his ass down
This is why her truck career is so frustrating, because so many of her metaphorical wounds in that series are self-inflicted.

But at least twice a year, she shows that she has as much talent as anybody and could become one of the most dynamic athletes in all of American sports.

Unfortunately, most of the time, she’s just terrible.

I absolutely LOVE the "caution laps don't count with 10 or less to go" rule. I've wanted that rule in NASCAR since the day I became a race fan
But then we might literally have a 5 hours final 10 laps at a place race not even counting the final few GWC restarts.

But then we might literally have a 5 hours final 10 laps at a place race not even counting the final few GWC restarts.

In this hypothetical situation, there would be no such thing as a GWC or "overtime" or whatever you want to call it. No need whatsoever.

The rule wouldn't have to apply at plate tracks or road courses, but it should definitely apply under normal circumstances at most tracks IMO.

In this hypothetical situation, there would be no such thing as a GWC or "overtime" or whatever you want to call it. No need whatsoever.

The rule wouldn't have to apply at plate tracks or road courses, but it should definitely apply under normal circumstances at most tracks IMO.
I would hope so. I just meant If they kept both. It would be an aweful long race.

Tony kinda stunk up the show but congrats to him - he still knows how to run on dirt. I was surprised with Deegan's performance. Newman seems to be near the front in every race. It was too bad about the mechanical failure that took out so many cars. It was a tough night for the crew but they pulled it off.

Good looking track. And Allen Bestwick is so good as an announcer.
LOS is what I consider my home track these days. Beautiful place, but the racing is generally subpar there, and they tend to drag out the shows to sell more burgers.
Unfortunately I still haven't made up my mind as to whether I go for tonight's race. On the one hand, I hate the thought of a cent of my money going in to Tony's pocket. On the other hand, it could present me the opportunity to punch that dude in the face🤣

Back
Top Bottom