SRX Racing Series 2023

SRX is probably the best argument that she might actually do better in Xfinity.

Yep.

The talking points for why she should move up to Xfinity in spite of her atrocious Truck Series career are in Hailie Deegan's favor. In fact, if I was her, I would walk away before doing another season in Trucks. She could probably get a ride in IMSA easily.

Yep.

The talking points for why she should move up to Xfinity in spite of her atrocious Truck Series career are in Hailie Deegan's favor. In fact, if I was her, I would walk away before doing another season in Trucks. She could probably get a ride in IMSA easily.

Yeah it’s a total bloodbath in the trucks lol. Still she just doesn’t seem to pull off the “hard passes” yet. That’s what makes a guy like Larson so special, dude can run many lines fast as hell

Yeah it’s a total bloodbath in the trucks lol. Still she just doesn’t seem to pull off the “hard passes” yet. That’s what makes a guy like Larson so special, dude can run many lines fast as hell
I think Hailie Deegan has a low ceiling, but there is some talent there.

She would really benefit from running the CARS Tour. I think that series is a better proving ground than Trucks and ARCA.

I think Hailie Deegan has a low ceiling, but there is some talent there.

She would really benefit from running the CARS Tour. I think that series is a better proving ground than Trucks and ARCA.
She's running SRX with nationwide ESPN TV coverage, and getting paid to race a car that isn't hers. I bet it pays a whole lot more than the cars series.

She's running SRX with nationwide ESPN TV coverage, and getting paid to race a car that isn't hers. I bet it pays a whole lot more than the cars series.
Tom Brady took pay cuts to win Super Bowls.

CARS Tour is where the talent development is. Period. End of story.

I could care less who Tom Brady is. Going backwards is counterproductive. She has more talent and money in her corner right now for development. Small tracks takes less skill, don't pay hardly anything either.

i do wish she would do more racing . the cars tour would help her alot.but still do trucks

I could care less who Tom Brady is. Going backwards is counterproductive. She has more talent and money in her corner right now for development. Small tracks takes less skill, don't pay hardly anything either.
You mean the kid from The Brady Bunch?

Theres no way you’re going to convince me that the CARS tour is a better proving ground than Xfinity. Getting that big track experience is huge

Theres no way you’re going to convince me that the CARS tour is a better proving ground than Xfinity. Getting that big track experience is huge
I was referring to the Truck Series and ARCA.

You should already be seasoned and successful to run Xfinity. Which Deegan is not.

I was referring to the Truck Series and ARCA.

You should already be seasoned and successful to run Xfinity. Which Deegan is not.
That's your opinion. The actual facts are if a driver has the backing, the age, and can pass the driving test they can compete.

Briscoe, Capps, Kenseth, Dillion and Kanaan join the field at Eldora
1691459796010.png

Im liking ole Austin Dillon tonight, I know I know, Tony Stewart but I cant take the low hanging fruit

Back
Top Bottom