Sunday's Texas Race in Limbo.

I had been wondering about that but didn't want to post it.
It's always all about SHOW ME THE MONEY! They don't care about real people's lives. Oh these POOR Nascar workers might have to get a REAL job. Boo-fracking-hoo. Shut it all down. There is ZERO chance they finish the season. At least a couple of drivers will test positive during the playoffs screwing the championship up. Just shut it down now. This crap is going to drag out until well into NEXT SUMMER because Mericants can't have their right to some good barbecue trampled on. Covidiots. #TrumpVirus

At least a couple of drivers will test positive during the playoffs screwing the championship up.

Not unless they voluntarily test. 100% chance they finish the season. Jimmie didn't play right.

So if they don't run Texas will they race elsewhere.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

Of course...wherever they are allowed which is not the same as where they should. Wonder if you can get a combo ticket to the Daytona road course, and then over to Disneyworld or something......

It's always all about SHOW ME THE MONEY! They don't care about real people's lives. Oh these POOR Nascar workers might have to get a REAL job. Boo-fracking-hoo. Shut it all down. There is ZERO chance they finish the season. At least a couple of drivers will test positive during the playoffs screwing the championship up. Just shut it down now. This crap is going to drag out until well into NEXT SUMMER because Mericants can't have their right to some good barbecue trampled on. Covidiots. #TrumpVirus
We'll take up a collection for ya.

1594667324540.png

I think maybe the reason I can't get into cup cars on short tracks is mainly due to the high excitement level the sprints and midgets bring on the dirt short tracks for me. It's kind of like when mediocre comedians follows a great comedian.

Nah lol. As long as they're requiring masks everywhere other than your seat I fail to see this being that dangerous. Now an indoor sporting event is different, but low capacity on a massive outdoor track isn't much of a worry.
Most of that I can agree with but I wasn’t talking about that.

I referred to your unsubstantiated statement about “overblown” ICU stats and the remark about ICUs normally being full.

In the absence of any confirmation about either, it appears to be a classic case of confirmation bias.

Big surprise..the media overblowing something..I'm shocked I tell ya, shocked.

"That’s news to me," Gossage told Kickin’ the Tires. "We are running. The virus isn’t anywhere near as bad in Texas as the media indicates. What the media doesn’t take into consideration is that Texas is one of the most populous states. Mortality rates rank Texas as 39th. We have 10 deaths per 100,000 (people). New York (state) is 168 per 100,000. Big, big difference."

Here's a genuine ScotTowels (tm); you can wipe that foam from around your mouth.

Fauci got fired. Bob applied. He's in. If hospital beds are criterion for big events, what is the NBA doing in Orlando in a "bubble?"
Lololol

Because the NBA is a circus. And that's all we need to know about that. I love the NBA, it's my #2 behind NASCAR, but that league is a circus.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

Back
Top Bottom