Super Bowl LVI

This should not be Al Michaels' final Super Bowl call, unless he wants it to be.

Excellent start for the Rams' defense. Decent start by the Bengals' D as well, but they will need to get something going on the other side of the ball.

Commercial summary: Electric cars and no carb beer. But not at the same time.

Can't believe that NBC is not broadcasting this game in 4K. I've had 4K TV's hanging on my walls for years and yet the biggest sporting event of the year still can't be showcased.

Can't believe that NBC is not broadcasting this game in 4K. I've had 4K TV's hanging on my walls for years and yet the biggest sporting event of the year still can't be showcased.
Distribution issues.

NBC 4K is only available live in big city markets. Here, NBC 4K content airs on an 18 hour delay.

Distribution issues.

NBC 4K is only available live in big city markets. Here, NBC 4K content airs on an 18 hour delay.
The Superbowl isn't being broadcast in 4k this year. Wasn't last year either. It was the year before.

Trust me..... I have access to absolutely everything, and I mean everything, when it comes to television.

If they are going to do a Kingpin knockoff commercial that features "showdown" by ELO' they still has to have the yummylicious Vanessa Angel prancing around to make it work.

If they are going to do a Kingpin knockoff commercial that features "showdown" by ELO' they still has to have the yummylicious Vanessa Angel prancing around to make it work.
“Most of the dresses you have you need two haircuts to wear!”

The Superbowl isn't being broadcast in 4k this year. Wasn't last year either. It was the year before.

Trust me..... I have access to absolutely everything, and I mean everything, when it comes to television.
No sense in wasting the money on a 4K feed if it’s not available to everyone.

Back
Top Bottom