SuperBowl GAME thread --

There's a place in town here that you'd love called Brewmasters. Kind of a hipster place but they have 22 different craft beers on tap and they sell dozens, possibly over a hundred different beers in bottles.
We have a few around here like that, beer heaven.

Feed keeps kicking out here, don't know if it my cable, but it's pissing me off.
I missed the entire 3rd quarter of the Patriots-Seahawks Super Bowl a few years ago due to a cable outage, I went out and got an antenna as a backup the next day.

I missed the entire 3rd quarter of the Patriots-Seahawks Super Bowl a few years ago due to a cable outage, I went out and got an antenna as a backup the next day.

I have an antenna as a backup as well.

Usually, missed programming is due to local affiliates though. WRAL would pre-empt the Super Bowl for basketball if college hoops was played on Sunday.

Most all beer I ever tasted is nasty as hell. This is why I don't drink beer and stick to Vodka or Tequila.
I agree, just give me a nice tall ice cold mug of rich creamy double dark chocolate milk with a large scoop of extra creamy and smooth whip cream....shaken not stirred.:D

So I guess we're scoring in multiples of 3 tonight. It's been 3-0, 3-3, 9-3, 15-3, 15-6, and 15-12.

Back
Top Bottom