SuperBowl GAME thread --

The Prince tribute is a nice gesture, but calling attention to the comparison between the two doesn't do Timberlake any favors. There is very little live energy in this performance despite the enormity of the production.

That was a great half of football.

I'm digging JT with his song selection.

I'm not feeling the audio pickup from the microphones though.

LOL these dudes dont know what a slow jam is.

I can see why some might say its boring though. These type of events demand wild and crazy trashy songs.

I saw JT's and the Tennessee Kid's live concert special on Netflix. Good stuff.

You're right on the audio pickup here. Some terrible quality.

The Prince tribute is a nice gesture, but calling attention to the comparison between the two doesn't do Timberlake any favors. There is very little live energy in this performance despite the enormity of the production.

Yeah, this doesn't hold a candle to Prince's own Super Bowl XLI performance.

I'm actually digging the energy, it was not great, but was a solid B performance.

LOL these dudes dont know what a slow jam is.

I can see why some might say its boring though. These type of events demand wild and crazy trashy songs.

I saw JT's and the Tennessee Kid's live concert special on Netflix. Good stuff.

You're right on the audio pickup here. Some terrible quality.

Honestly, the slow jams weren't bad. The first half of that was ****** dreadful.

Clearly another reason the NFL is losing fans. My gawd I’ve gone through a pack of Q-Tips trying to get the stench out of my ears.
Anyone got any Timberlake in your sound library?

Does anyone watches This Is Us?

Been hearing a lot of good things about it. I thought that show was a comedy show. lol

I watched half an episode with my wife once. It's very soapy and melodramatic. Not saying it isn't well done, but wasn't my style.

Liking where we are but need to keep it up in the 2nd half we all know what the Pats can do

27657976_1861067680849958_1461156534833342917_n.jpg

Lady Gaga actually was really great last year.

Best halftime show of the decade so far IMO. Bruno Mars' first halftime show was good too.

I'm just glad they didn't bring Bruno Mars and Beyonce out again tonight to overshadow the primary act like they did a couple years ago.

Timberlake survived nipplegate and bounced back with a pretty good show I thought.

Back
Top Bottom