SuperBowl GAME thread --

It looks like the Eagles came to play some serious football tonight.

27657976_1861067680849958_1461156534833342917_n.jpg
^ This

I think NFL has to review these catch rules for next year, not saying that wasn't a catch, but it could of gone either way with the super slow mo.

Collinsworth's confusion is warranted because the rule is not always consistently called. They are about to change it to be more forgiving, and that review seemed to lean in that direction. Also, don't forget that that there is supposed to be clear and convincing evidence to overturn the call on the field. Probably the correct call all things considered, but it truly could have been called either way.

Collinsworth's confusion is warranted because the rule is not always consistently called. They are about to change it to be more forgiving, and that review seemed to lean in that direction. Also, don't forget that that there is supposed to be clear and convincing evidence to overturn the call on the field. Probably the correct call all things considered, but it truly could have been called either way.
True but I've seen that called a non catch this past season.

Collinsworth is the best NFL analyst. Michaels is past his prime but still competent.

True but I've seen that called a non catch this past season.

I agree that that the problem is the rule and subjective determination of when possession and control are established have not been consistently called..

I'm just glad they didn't bring Bruno Mars and Beyonce out again tonight to overshadow the primary act like they did a couple years ago.

Thank the Lawd. Beyonce's thighs and hips permanently distorted my TV screen during that show. After that stretching It never snapped back to the original size. I have a 70inch one now, but I was still nervous that it would happen again.

I do.

I still own his Justified album, it was a pretty darn good CD as well.
Yes I do. But this was not a strong show, and I have never thought he is a compelling live performer. Studio collaborator, sometimes.
I have a ton of music in my library. Tens of thousands of songs. No Timberlake.

Back
Top Bottom