Superstar Racing Experience

DanicaFreak

Green monster
DEEGAN IS IN SRX!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
E1C810C4-A742-469B-8591-767F0796CF5F.png

Charlie Spencer

Road courses and short tracks.
Anyone have details yet on how the races will be run? Will the cars be assigned on random draw? Same question on starting order. What will be the race lengths; will they refuel or will one tank be the limiting factor? I assume the cars will be different colors with numbers, but so far gray and orange are all we've seen.

DanicaFreak

Green monster
Anyone have details yet on how the races will be run? Will the cars be assigned on random draw? Same question on starting order. What will be the race lengths; will they refuel or will one tank be the limiting factor? I assume the cars will be different colors with numbers, but so far gray and orange are all we've seen.
Ive seen blue

donthaveanickname

Team Owner
They said races would be 90 minutes with a half-time break.
Unless she misses the truck race. If it only conflicts by an hr or two I wouldnt be surprised to see her on a jet.
Pocono/Eldora might be doable but from a 1pm race at Texas to an 8pm race at Stafford seems like a stretch.

wi_racefan

Team Owner
So you need to sandbag heat 1 to make sure you get a good starting spot in the feature?

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

ChexOrWrex

Ya gotta wanna
“All full time drivers will be eligible for points”

Josh Berry in SHAMBLES!

Charlie Spencer

So you need to sandbag heat 1 to make sure you get a good starting spot in the feature?

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
That does sound like it could be a problem similar to the land rush at the end of open qualifying sessions, doesn't it?

I suspect Tony will figure something out. Other series use similar formats.

StandOnIt

Farm Truck
That does sound like it could be a problem similar to the land rush at the end of open qualifying sessions, doesn't it?

I suspect Tony will figure something out. Other series use similar formats.
I've watched it run that way for years at the local dirt track. Guys that start in the back have no problem going to the front and it is entertaining watching them work around the slower cars without wrecking. Sometimes that happens and they get tangled up. It's a good show IMO.

Charlie Spencer

I've watched it run that way for years at the local dirt track. Guys that start in the back have no problem going to the front and it is entertaining watching them work around the slower cars without wrecking. Sometimes that happens and they get tangled up. It's a good show IMO.
"IN THEORY", there won't be much disparity between the cars.

I started to post saying I didn't get why they would draw for both car and starting position. I wondered why they just didn't start in order of car numbers. Then I figured out that drawing for position would reduce the dominance of any one car that just happened to be mechanically superior. Try as they might, I expect there to be some inherent difference between the individual cars.

Another way to minimize the differences between cars would be to bring 15 cars every week and then draw 12 from that pool.

Charlie Spencer

I wonder if they're all getting paid the same in the end, or are there are bonuses for race position and championship order? If they're all getting paid the same, there's little to gain from sandbagging.

Snappy D

2017 Pick Em Champion 2018 Bold Predictor
I cant wait for the first race of this series, I think its going to be awesome. Ray and Tony are doing everything right so far

Top Bottom