Suspension Lifted for Kurt Busch - Chase Waiver Granted

I've always been a big Nascar fan and backed their right to manage their business 100% ., but honestly ,I don't think it would bother them at all to change their policy for every case . That concerns me.

Nascar has always used an etch-a-sketch rule book so I can't see why they would change things regarding chase eligibility.

Try what again? She ''won'' the restraining order and it's conditions. No criminal proceedings forthcoming. Other than the restraining order she won doodly squat.

I'm glad NAZKAR came to such a speedy decision so Kurt could get back on track.

Lisa must be doing the Happy Dance.

Hey...I just got here. You're right, I am so happy but REALLY happy for Kurt. How does one do a happy dance anyway?????

I have been busy working on a project for school and I worked today too. Silly me for not coming here earlier and checking the board. I need to get my priorities straight.

Hey...I just got here. You're right, I am so happy but REALLY happy for Kurt. How does one do a happy dance anyway?????

I have been busy working on a project for school and I worked today too. Silly me for not coming here earlier and checking the board. I need to get my priorities straight.

Lookin good lisa .:pbjtime: This would be a happy dance . No you try it . :D

I wonder what kind of reception he'll get, when introduced, at the next race? Man, I hope it's not too bad.
It'll be a nice day in Phoenix so some of the boys will be wearing their wife-beaters. I imagine they'll greet him warmly.

Restraining order in effect.
Yes but that's all based on one person's "judgment" based on a preponderance of evidence.. which is a guess that something more likely than not happened. It also was the easy way out so they could cover their own butts in case something did happen. It's not an indication of any kind of guilt.

Yes but that's all based on one person's "judgment" based on a preponderance of evidence.. which is a guess that something more likely than not happened. It also was the easy way out so they could cover their own butts in case something did happen. It's not an indication of any kind of guilt.
The process used in Delaware resulted in the order. Fortunately or unfortunately, it remains in effect.

There is no But ...

Reactions: Lin
The process used in Delaware resulted in the order. Fortunately or unfortunately, it remains in effect.

There is no But ...
I doubt it will be an issue anyway... still makes no sense... but then this whole case made no sense.

like what were they going to do, say no and every organized battered women group in the country would have dragged them thru the mud. It's not like there are an equal amount of battered men groups out there. restraining order limited contact so many feet accept at the race track..like duh that is where it supposedly happened in the motorhome lot..

Is there a reason why he's not starting with minus points? I don't think it's all that fair to the guys whose competed the last 3 races and have garner at least some points. That has to count for something.

Kurt can just race and in one race posibly even jump Stewart.

Drivers who miss the start of a season and consequently the following races should be made to make up points from the minus. If you miss 1 race, you ought to be one full race out of the points. And so on.

Is there a reason why he's not starting with minus points? I don't think it's all that fair to the guys whose competed the last 3 races and have garner at least some points. That has to count for something.

Drivers who miss the start of a season and consequently the following races should be made to make up points from the minus. If you miss 1 race, you ought to be one full race out of the points. And so on.
So .... would you suggest 3 minus wins, 3 minus 43rd place quasi-finishes or ... ?

Congrats Lisa, your driver is back :)

So much for the know nothings that said Kurt was "toast" or "will never drive a cup car again" ........................ Innocent till proven guilty is how the USA works
cant wait to see Kurt drive at Phoenix

Restraining orders are kinda like opinions ............... almost everybody has one

Huh? If you missed the race, you're already a full race out.

As to Kurt (or anyone else) passing Tony in one race, that's Tony's fault. If you can't earn enough points to stay ahead of someone who's run three fewer races than you, you don't deserve to be ahead of them. In his last season, Mark Martin ran a part-time schedule of about 27 races and still finished in the Top 35.

Huh? If you missed the race, you're already a full race out.

As to Kurt (or anyone else) passing Tony in one race, that's Tony's fault. If you can't earn enough points to stay ahead of someone who's run three fewer races than you, you don't deserve to be ahead of them. In his last season, Mark Martin ran a part-time schedule of about 27 races and still finished in the Top 35.

3 Races>47 points per= -141

Glad he's back, races aren't the same without him and Kyle. Even happier he finally ditched his self proclaimed nickname as the Outlaw.

Thanks, hon. I am thrilled. Man, it will be so good to see him back in a race car. I wasn't so worried about being in the Chase.

Well its all good so smile and make us some chili ;)

Ten days ago this place was full of people who said Kurt was finished and Generous Motors would never let his cheeks hit the seat of one their decal mobiles.

I still think he is his own worse enemy, and what could have been a much greater career has been derailed several times.
Driscoll is one of his problems, but not the problem.

I still think he is his own worse enemy, and what could have been a much greater career has been derailed several times.
Driscoll is one of his problems, but not the problem.
I think he is in the shut up and drive mode. At least for a while. He was running a whole lot better towards the end of last year when they got him a different crew chief.

Back
Top Bottom