Take a picture of your current view

Chilling a home watching my favorite movie
FB_IMG_1567818828195.jpg

Watching it on a period correct TV set too.
My parents got that as a wedding present in 1984 and it won't die, heck its outlived my dad

From your home, what is the drive time to the nearest ocean area and view worth visiting?
That beach looks over to Australia as it is on the West Coast. I live on a peninsula which has East Coast water around it even though we are considered to be Westies.

I live on the right and I went to Muriwai on the left

ace3e1ad76377f4194ecfd69e65e945f.jpg

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

Reactions: sdj
This is my house, pic from about 4:00 PM yesterday.....

o0foUwAh.jpg

I live in central Ohio and this was the coldest it's been on that day in at least a century. Woke up early yesterday morning and it was 8* when I left for work. As you can see, we still have some snow on the ground lingering from Monday night that hasn't had a chance to melt yet. It's way too damn early for this stuff. I love fall and feel like we've been cheated

Been putting a lot of miles on my little bike these days off. West Coast yesterday.... Xena... And went East Coast today.... A beach called Maraetai.
End result of 3 days riding is a very sore bum
d91b10808f8a043fbab2c2e41b8233e4.jpg

Been putting a lot of miles on my little bike these days off. West Coast yesterday.... Xena... And went East Coast today.... A beach called Maraetai.
End result of 3 days riding is a very sore bum
d91b10808f8a043fbab2c2e41b8233e4.jpg

There’s no therapy like a motorcycle ride.

Jesus clutch, how could you have a bad day living where you live,

NZ get hurricanes?

Do you have an "islander" accent?

Kirkwood , California. The lift going to the top is The Wall Chair.I've seen many beginners ragdoll down it over the 23 years that I've had a season pass there. You would think if you were a beginner and saw this sign that is right in your face before you get inline you would turn around.:lol2:

ExpertsOnlyWEB.jpg

Looks like they are fixing to jump Blackie. Blackie is having none of it.:D

Haha yes, that's Pancho (the black dog) being flanked by Rusty (Miniature Pinscher), Sally (Basset Hound), & Simone (French bulldog). My dog boarding facility was crazy busy on Thanksgiving Week and Thanksgiving Weekend.

Back
Top Bottom