Talladega RACE thread

Eh I dunno. I mean it's true that Chad and Johnson has the best chemistry and without each other, probably wouldn't have six champion. However, there has been several races where Johnson has put it all on the line, gone for broke and pull off a win. You can't really discount the wins and championships that Johnson has, esp. when he gets racey.
Jeff has more wins. Jimmie has more Championships under several points formats.

He walked straight out of the garage --- didn't stop.
Jeff Gluck
Kyle Busch did not respond to questions. He walked straight out of garage.
B0V0QkmCQAIoMTn.jpg
I, for one, am shocked.

Jeff had his Chad Knaus. His name was Ray Evernham.

Great crew chief though. Too bad he threw everything away.
how can you not take the money? he had the chance of a life time, but it didn't work out for a lot of reasons.

On a serious note, you guys know how much I hate this BS points format.
Newman is currently 3rd, TIED FOR 1st, for The Cup because he has no wins and three top 5's on the season. Ahead of other drivers that have a combined 13 wins on the season. Really?
The dude in 8th has 6 wins and 14 top 5's.
WTF is really going on???

Newman is currently 3rd, TIED FOR 1st, for The Cup because he has no wins and three top 5's on the season. Ahead of other drivers that have a combined 13 wins on the season. Really?
what do think is going on?

No matter, Bobby. From now on those who want to advance to the last round will have to win. Almost a guaranteed to keep in the top 4.

Stop it --- you two are making it personal in open forum.
Take it to the Podium, or a private conversation.

I don't have time to clean up crap.
And I don't give a rat's behind if you ARE trying to be funny.
You're NOT succeeding.

The down and out, wildly flailing and gasping for air RFR now has the exact same number of drivers in the Chase as HMS and SHR but still have some catching up to do with Penske and JGR.

I guess I won't support Juner in a race again. The first time I do he gets wrecked and Louski pulls a win out his backside with his own teeth.

Roger Penske says he supports Keselowski: "I'll take the $50 grand (fine) and the win this week, wouldn't you?
Roger Penske defends Keselowski: "These guys are jealous of the job he's done this year." Says "I want him to get mad" when he's wronged.

The down and out, wildly flailing and gasping for air RFR now has the exact same number of drivers in the Chase as HMS and SHR but still have some catching up to do with Penske and JGR.

LOL 2 wins between the 3 Gibbs car. What's to catch up on? :idunno:

Like an 8-8 regular season team beating an undefeated team in the Super Bowl.

Racecars should never be compared ball sports.
You only need one ball to play football.

Don't you remember that Superbowl game of Patriots vs. Steeler where the Ravens intercepted a pass and then the 49ers tackled a Lions player for a 1st down in Falcons territory!?

Back
Top Bottom