Talladega RACE thread

Crazy finish to a crazy race. Kez got lucky at the right time.

Yea, Johnson tried to win the race too early, he should of just picked and lane and kept himself up front for the final 10 laps and then charge for 1st place and start blocking.

Man, Chad and Johnson been making a lot of bad moves this season.

Wow, just wow. What a finish. congrats to Kez but I am disappointed tha he didn't thank KensEth for the help. Logano was a big part to. What KensEth did today is a huge part of why I have total respect for the guy. He had the opportunity to take revenge on Kez but instead pushed him to the win. As far as Hendricks don't worry they will be just fine. Can't be on top all the time.
The way Kenseth was juking and jiving behind Brad, I don't think he was necessarily trying to push him to the win. That's just kind of how it worked out.

Don't wrack your head trying to figure it out. It's another BS gimmick created by Brian France Jr. to generate revenue. Brian cares more about money than he does about NASCAR. The sport is suffering. New fans do not have the attention span (or the money) required to become lifelong fans. The lifelong fans are becoming weary of the circus that Brian is creating. Enjoy the racing on a per-race basis. The sport is dying before our eyes.
I knew it. Bobby=Andy

Mods should check IPs. They probably match ;)

Keslousy should have been punished for last weeks BS.
Ass@^le Dillon sucks as a so called "Driver"
KyBu was robbed'..
Rant over

I'm not a Gordon fan, but I have to admit I'm glad he advanced. With the type of season he's had, it would have been a shame if this bullsh!t format took him out.

Reactions: JEB
48 and 88 getting knocked out is good for Gordon. 5 and 18 were non factors anyway. That 2 car winning is a big deal. Ugh.

Rleeermey.jpg

Jimmie has the best team chemistry.
Jeff is the better driver.
JMO, of course.

Eh I dunno. I mean it's true that Chad and Johnson has the best chemistry and without each other, probably wouldn't have six champion. However, there has been several races where Johnson has put it all on the line, gone for broke and pull off a win. You can't really discount the wins and championships that Johnson has, esp. when he gets racey.

Back
Top Bottom