Texas Pre-race Race Thread

I would love to be there especially since it's a night race, but I'm going to have to watch it on tv. But, that's ok because I have already bought a big package of all beef 1/4 pound hot dogs to grill for the race.:D

Sounds like a good weekend for Kenseth to dominate Texas ;)

Tracks cooling off though. I would love to see him keep it, but I'm not holding my breath.

Danica Patrick looking fantastic in 42nd.

looks like a number of good cars qualified with a relatively speed (though not as slow as Danica)

what with there being no practice after qualifying, did most of them qualify in race set-up ?

looks like a number of good cars qualified with a relatively speed (though not as slow as Danica)

what with there being no practice after qualifying, did most of them qualify in race set-up ?

It definitely looks that way.

Yep that sucks. Well a blown engine and a blown headgasket in the drivers seat will take care of that. :D
Damn, Johali... that's just plain cold. That's like sticking the knife in, and then twisting it while pouring whiskey in the wound.:D

It meant her and the car aren't very good, she's damn near missing races.

Oh, Oh, they caught the 2 and the 22 cheating. Nascar is making them take their rear differentials out.

Back
Top Bottom