Texas RACE thread

Kevin was in his usual place even out of the car. " Behind a champion"
PNDlcUF.png

One reason I've never been much of a Gordon fan, the guy has a sense of entitlement that rubs me the wrong way. Seems like everytime someone pushes him, he overreacts and claims the other guy is racing over his head. I know he's a 4-time champ and all, but he can come off very condescending at times.
Good thing none of his fans on here are like that. :)

A little nugget:

Both Kyle Busch and Jimmie Jonhson won their 70th NASCAR Nationwide and Sprint Cup race respectively.

You decide which one is the less meaningful feat. ;)

yep, even when viewed from all angles, including Jeff himself say himself he spun his tires they keep on keeping on. Some of them are even claiming there wasn't any hole to drive into even though when Gordon came down they hit on the sides of the car.

A little nugget:

Both Kyle Busch and Jimmie Jonhson won their 70th NASCAR Nationwide and Sprint Cup race respectively.

You decide which one is the less meaningful feat. ;)

Hmmm....that's a tough one. Lets ask Keselowski.

yep, even when viewed from all angles, including Jeff himself say himself he spun his tires they keep on keeping on. Some of them are even claiming there wasn't any hole to drive into even though when Gordon came down they hit on the sides of the car.

Jeffs problem was simple. He blew the restart and ended up racing the #2 and, some how, some way, failed to realize it.

well at least it isn't the remember when there was a different point system bunch..there keeping busy traveling down memory lane.:D

I guess we should look at the bright side. They are so busy bashing a racer, they forgot to hang Gustafson for the bad restart and changing the wrong tires.

Finally some good news on the TV ratings: Sunday's race at Texas saw a bump from a 2.6 rating last year to a 2.8 this year, with a 13.6% increase in viewership over last year, from 4.179M viewers in 2013 to 4.749M viewers in 2014.

Finally some good news on the TV ratings: Sunday's race at Texas saw a bump from a 2.6 rating last year to a 2.8 this year, with a 13.6% increase in viewership over last year, from 4.179M viewers in 2013 to 4.749M viewers in 2014.

Viewers like a side of boxing with their racing

I bet The Brain made Brad do it.

I wonder if jeff feels like a fool after calming down, and watching the replays of his car driving down into Brad after Brad filled the massive hole Jeff left between him and the 48 car?

He should.

Yep, ya gotta wonder about that one

Back
Top Bottom