The 2024 Summer in Olympics

The wimmins bike racing in the rain was interesting and very slippery. I will finish that up on the DVR later today.

I've taken in 3 of my favorite random sports today, handball, badminton, and kayaking.

I used to play handball all the time back in high school. So much fun. Then I tried racket ball and sucked at it. Couldn't coordinate the racket with the ball.

The honesty of Leggings and Yoga pants are inspiring and they truly have been a blessing to mankind.

But seeing them in the wimmins beach volleyball seems like such a betrayal of all that's good in life, and any reason to live.

The two piece bikini outfits is something that I will miss. I will need to see a therapist first thing Monday morning in order to carry on with this life.

The honesty of Leggings and Yoga pants are inspiring and they truly have been a blessing to mankind.

But seeing them in the wimmins beach volleyball seems like such a betrayal of all that's good in life, and any reason to live.

The two piece bikini outfits is something that I will miss. I will need to see a therapist first thing Monday morning in order to carry on with this life.
The camera work during women's water polo has been impeccable

The weather conditions have improved and the wimmins beach ball athletes are back to wearing the high performance two piece bikini uniforms for the most optimal beach volleyball performance and experience.

Moving forward, it would be best to ensure that weather conditions are consistently suitable for the athletes to wear these high-performance uniforms. If not the game should be postponed until the weather improves.

Life is good.

Unfortunate that it absolutely pissed down, but I thought the flotilla was a nice change of pace from the usual stadium parade. This is an incredible image:

I really liked the parade of nations on the Seine. To me, the parade of nations is what the opening ceremony is all about, no so much the stuff they were doing on that bridge.

Not really into Summer Olympics like I am the Winter Olympics so I look for things that are different and might be entertaining. Today I watched some cross country horse event and was amazed to see the horse and rider lasting around 9 minutes trotting and jumping over various obstacles.

The USA vs Japan game was interesting to watch. Japan gave USA a game in the first have. Japan was quick, good passing and really good hitting the 3's. ultimately USA's height and superiority became way too much for Japan to handle. USA was really good. Wilson, Stewart, Griner, and Lonescu were fantastic.

The USA vs Japan game was interesting to watch. Japan gave USA a game in the first have. Japan was quick, good passing and really good hitting the 3's. ultimately USA's height and superiority became way too much for Japan to handle. USA was really good. Wilson, Stewart, Griner, and Lonescu were fantastic.
Japan looked soooo tiny out there, their guards were literally 5’4”, 5’5”. Shot well from deep and scrapped like hell though.

A’ja and Stewie once again proved they’re the best two players in the world.

Japan looked soooo tiny out there, their guards were literally 5’4”, 5’5”. Shot well from deep and scrapped like hell though.

A’ja and Stewie once again proved they’re the best two players in the world.

In the first half Japan was like gnats, they were all over team USA and it took a while for USA to adjust but adjust they did.

I also watched a little of the USA Beach volleyball. They looked good and the one player was really tall. there will never be another team though like

Misty May-Treanor and Kerri Walsh Jennings, how I used to love watching them play.

In the first half Japan was like gnats, they were all over team USA and it took a while for USA to adjust but adjust they did.

I also watched a little of the USA Beach volleyball. They looked good and the one player was really tall. there will never be another team though like

Misty May-Treanor and Kerri Walsh Jennings, how I used to love watching them play.

I enjoyed the Spanish/Italian game especially watching Valentina Gottardi play, she technically so good

...and hawt

Absolutely sick that America brought Stephen Nedoroscik

Absolutely sick that America brought Stephen Nedoroscik
Disagree, he was an integral part of the USA man's gymnastic team. The team knew his strength and weaknesses. He is one of the best on the pommel horse.

Yeah I was just clicking through the Olympic channels when I stopped on the pommel horse
final and the US team was waiting for the score and all excited. I had
no idea of the back story and I thought it was odd the gymnast grabbed his glasses
after the exercise, never seen that before. Since then I have read up on the "Clark Kent
of the Pommel Horse", cool story.
1722356031912.png

Yeah I was just clicking through the Olympic channels when I stopped on the pommel horse
final and the US team was waiting for the score and all excited. I had
no idea of the back story and I thought it was odd the gymnast grabbed his glasses
after the exercise, never seen that before. Since then I have read up on the "Clark Kent
of the Pommel Horse", cool story.
View attachment 79571
One of the best highlights of the Games so far, that whole men’s team for the U.S. seems like such a tight-knit squad with infectious enthusiasm for each other. Also the youngest team in the competition, so to get the first team medal for the U.S. since 2008 is awesome.

Electric game between France and Japan in men’s basketball, Japan really should’ve pulled off the huge upset.

USA womans gymnastics. Nuts, just nuts.
Brazilian woman that kneed herself in the forehead
in warmups finished the meet with a bloody bandage.
What a badass.

Seems as though a couple of he-shes have made it into
the Olympic boxing . I feel bad for the parents having to watch
their daughters be destroyed by these individuals.
See links below:

Seems as though a couple of he-shes have made it into
the Olympic boxing . I feel bad for the parents having to watch
their daughters be destroyed by these individuals.
See links below:

Z
Absolutely Disgusting.
Couldn't make as a "Man" so 'Identified as a 'Woman'.
Lia Thomas all over again...

The 10m Synchro diving was good once again .
Rowing always stops me in my tracks, its cool when there is 7 or 8 in the boat .

Ledecky in the 1500 is about as dominant as it gets in any sport. The big showdown will be in the 800 against Titmus on Saturday.

Thurs 8-1 approx. 6:20 a.m. eastern, the first trans boxer (Khelif) of this Olympics

fights. The other, (Lin) , fights Fri. Swimming and volleyball are one thing but

this is way over on the bad side of the "dangerous spectrum". I bet it will be
all over the news at some point tomorrow. I guess I will check Peacock for
live coverage and watch with one eye covered .

Preliminaries - Round of 16​

NameResult
ath~1540353

ALG.webp

ALG
KHELIF Imane (5)
ath~1899509

ITA.webp

ITA
CARINI Angela

Back
Top Bottom