The 2024 Summer in Olympics

U.S. 87 Belgium 74.

Belgium stayed within striking distance for a good part of the game but the U.S. was just too strong and has too much talent across the board.

If I had my choice of players, I think that Breanna Stewart would be my pick. She is just such an all-around talented player.

Finally watching a primetime show.

NBC is a ****** of a company right now. They dropped the use of a timeless, iconic theme that’s synonymous with the Olympics themselves and replaced it with modernized trash.

Insanity.

Fun to see first ever golds for USA's
Womans team Fencing and Mens 4 man rowing team.

Simone Biles and Katie Ledecky - are you kidding me !
These woman are all business and taking no prisoners.

Simone Biles has to be considered one of the single greatest athletes in the history of civilization. Legit a top five all time athlete.

She’s the best gymnast in the world by a country mile at 27. That’s insane. Most of these girls are forced out due to general wear and tear, injury and etc much younger than this.

I’ve grown to appreciate the NBC Primetime show over the years.

I prefer live coverage but it’s hard to watch live sometimes with so much going on and Peacock is such a cluster**** to navigate.

Finally watching a primetime show.

NBC is a ****** of a company right now. They dropped the use of a timeless, iconic theme that’s synonymous with the Olympics themselves and replaced it with modernized trash.

Insanity.
Glad you are enjoying the Olympics.

Wokes defending woman beaters, doesn't get any better than that.
IMG_8243.jpeg

Men's Soccer: I will not post the final USA score to avoid any spoilers and I will say the following in way that does not indicate the outcome of the game.

I just wanted to say that I am impressed with good sportsmanship that I saw on display from Morocco.

We need a Sha’Carri Richardson 30 for 30 documentary

Simone Biles has to be considered one of the single greatest athletes in the history of civilization. Legit a top five all time athlete.

She’s the best gymnast in the world by a country mile at 27. That’s insane. Most of these girls are forced out due to general wear and tear, injury and etc much younger than this.
She still has two event finals left as well. She’s going to be the most decorated modern era gymnast by far by the time this is over with, her records won’t be approached for a while.

Still one of my favorite things from when they was doing the iRacing stuff haha. All those drivers with awesome rigs and set ups, and everything… then you see Timmy with something like that I’d have. 🤣 perfect

Timmy Hill sitting there with a $200 steering wheel and a laptop be bought from Best Buy while everyone else has $10,000+ rigs with five monitors and $5,000+ custom-built computers.

If it's like this then I may have jumped to conclusions too early.
There have been intersex athletes in women's sports previously, some were allowed to compete, some were not.
I'm still not comfortable with their participation in a women's event, because that's a male body and it gives them an obvious physical advantage.
IMG_20240802_153245.jpg

There have been intersex athletes in women's sports previously, some were allowed to compete, some were not.
I'm still not comfortable with their participation in a women's event, because that's a male body and it gives them an obvious physical advantage.
View attachment 79613
In this case, it was your Russian neighbors that started the rumor. The Russians earlier before this incident at an earlier competition took away their medals for both women AFTER they won saying they were men....and they wouldn't disclose the tests saying that they were. A certain un-named political group took that and ran with it. The same bunch that had a problem with the opening ceremonies.

View attachment 79613
Then you’re suggesting a woman should have to fight a man? Or should she just not be allowed in either? Did you also know she’s lost to women before? She was also in Tokyo at those Olympics, and lost in the Quarter Finals. Some advantage.

I realized last week the primary reason I don't like judged athletic contests is because I don't know anything about the judging criteria or methodologies. This understanding doesn't make it more likely I'll watch them but until I learn how the judging works, I'll stop saying that judged competitions can't be sports.

Back
Top Bottom