The 600 RACE thread ---

those are just the motors rick's having some friends tryout for johnson's car next week

Tight has nothing to do with getting your doors blown off on the straight away, and she was getting passed like she was sitting still just after a few laps into the race. Tight effects the corner speed and engine power effects the straight away speed.
Well when you cant get speed in the corners and turns because the car is pushing like a bus, your straightaway speed will not be the same as the guys who can compensate and have good drive off. She was dropping like a rock to midpack in the first 100 laps before she lost a cylinder or whatever broke bud.

I cant even remember where I found the picture at now. Just remember thinking it was funny.

Nobody has a chance of winning except for JJ. Idk why im even watching. The fix is in

5%20thumbnail.jpg

COME ON!

every time i think paul wolfe is smart, he does something like this. hope it works, i just don't see how it can

Well when you cant get speed in the corners and turns because the car is pushing like a bus, your straightaway speed will not be the same as the guys who can compensate and have good drive off. She was dropping like a rock to midpack in the first 100 laps before she lost a cylinder or whatever broke bud.

still think they had plans

Not sure why Keselowski felt the need to be a risk taker....he was in 3rd place. Just pit with the leaders and a win it on the track.

The first time i felt she was having engine problems she was loose as a goose and sliding into the corners and she didn't get tight until later. Just because she hadn't lost a cylinder yet doesn't mean that she wasn't down on power due to the lack of compression in that cylinder. But, i'm done with it and i will just refer you to my post #487, little bud.:)

Last edited:
guess they figured they couldn't make it faster...

Gotta ask ... how do you yanks take to having your memorial day races won by Japanese cars?
My late uncle that drag raced and raced stock cars and also fought at Saipan is rolling over in his box.
Me, I don't care, so long as it's a competitive checkered flag.

Back
Top Bottom