The Annex

ice-racing-2-large.jpg

OUCH

Hmmm....what would the downside be??
You might start to have too much fun........ and end up like what happened to me a couple years ago. I had an aerator behind the riding mower and told the wife what to do. Well ....... she decided if a little aerating was good..... maybe more would be better..... she was doing circles around the trees on the sod. When I got there the ground was worked up so much The sod was obliterated and I had to reseed. It's never been the same....... :angry:

My dagum DISH peeps can not make up there freaking minds one month I have it the next I don't I want that channel they show some good stuff............would not feel good to be run over with those tires spikes....

Lots of cool stuff on there, dont forget the supercross season starts tonight

Lots of cool stuff on there, dont forget the supercross season starts tonight
Is it gunna be on Mavtv??? Nope I checked Fox 1 they racen here that's right season starts in Anaheim I am about15 miles from there....

Is it gunna be on Mavtv??? Nope I checked Fox 1 they racen here that's right season starts in Anaheim I am about15 miles from there....

Sorry, I didnt mean supercross was on Mavtv, just wanted to remind you it would be on

Sorry, I didnt mean supercross was on Mavtv, just wanted to remind you it would be on
Otay kewl I always watch the Supercross Shows those young kids are amazing on those bikes....There bodys take a pounding....Also like to watch the big bikes race those guy are crazy as well going 200 on two wheels.....

How goes it in the south side..............Heres a pic of Temecula which it never snows but sure did New Years Eve!! THe house pic I think was from Trabuco Canyon in Orange County tween the 91 and 5...
temecula.jpg
snow home.jpg

Reactions: Pat
Otay kewl I always watch the Supercross Shows those young kids are amazing on those bikes....There bodys take a pounding....Also like to watch the big bikes race those guy are crazy as well going 200 on two wheels.....

Yep, my favorite is "World Superbike"

Yep, my favorite is "World Superbike"
Yes Super Bike Races are great I don't remember where they were it was last season the last 10 laps the lead changed had to be 10 times it was the best race I have ever seen of the Super Bikes. Is his name Margerito he won a bunch of races.....10 in a row and 15 for the year something like that.....

Yes Super Bike Races are great I don't remember where they were it was last season the last 10 laps the lead changed had to be 10 times it was the best race I have ever seen of the Super Bikes. Is his name Margerito he won a bunch of races.....10 in a row and 15 for the year something like that.....

Mark Marquez, he races Moto-GP, an awesome young talent to say the least

Yeah it was a huge surprise........to bad we didn't get any,may have but did not stick...

That's my luck. I get excited when they say flurries then it is gone before I wake up. miss the whole deal.

That's my luck. I get excited when they say flurries then it is gone before I wake up. miss the whole deal.
Yeppers I have never seen it snow here the last time it snowed here was 1949 two years before my time.....

Back
Top Bottom