The Annex

Wow!!! Those were killers funny take a few guys some time o start your scooter......Now I couldn't if I tried give me that button....

The stupid rig that guy had if the bike wasnt leaned over the pedal would hit the ground at the end of the kick............ hurt like hell................. it was one of them bicycle pedal lookin things with the big ole coiled up spring in the middle

Several years back it was 125 - 126 one day and no planes took off from the airport for about 2 hours, their temperature charts didnt go that high. I was welding diamond plate on a truck deck that day for about 12 hours, funny thing is that it didnt feel that bad to me for some reason. I recall 110 degree days feeling worse.

Wow that's crazy.......is your helmet air cooled??

The stupid rig that guy had if the bike wasnt leaned over the pedal would hit the ground at the end of the kick............ hurt like hell................. it was one of them bicycle pedal lookin things with the big ole coiled up spring in the middle

I wonder how many legs were busted or an ankles trying to start those bikes back in the day.......and if you were buzzed ferget it...

I wonder how many legs were busted or an ankles trying to start those bikes back in the day.......and if you were buzzed ferget it...

Probably quite a few, it helps to have a large girlfriend to start em for you :booya::D

No but there aint much brain in there to worry about over heating :D
rofl.gif
I sure would not want yours or Mr K's jobs .....Give me a big rig with ac and leave me alone it will get there when it does.....:punkrocke:cheers:

Just talking to the missus about a to do list for the summer and I said I wanna go to New Chums Beach this year as I haven't visited it yet...only 2 hours drive away.
I looked it up for directions and came across this.........very cool.

Just talking to the missus about a to do list for the summer and I said I wanna go to New Chums Beach this year as I haven't visited it yet...only 2 hours drive away.

That would be great fun to do.......

Did anyone watch the movie last night on CNN about Roger Ebert OMG I didn't know he had gone thru all he went thru and never gave up or never stopped laughing.....

I take it thats the Juniors.........I picked my wife up at the airport this morning from Canada and she asked if I was watching the juniors........

Down here,,,,NUP
although we had SuperCross at Anaheim on the telly last night!
Those were some great races......:punkrocke:bounce:

Oh man that's sucks. You and Randy lost someone at the start of the year not a good way to start it off.......Sorry for your loss....
Thanks bud.
saw a lot of people I havent seen in 35 years!

WOW ...and Oh My

Good evening RF :waver: dagum net was down for me fer 6 hours I was going nutz!!!!!
frusty.gif

Several years back it was 125 - 126 one day and no planes took off from the airport for about 2 hours, their temperature charts didnt go that high. I was welding diamond plate on a truck deck that day for about 12 hours, funny thing is that it didnt feel that bad to me for some reason. I recall 110 degree days feeling worse.
I was there in the early 90s following the CRA sprint cars on a 4th of July weekend. They were in Phoenix one night and then went to Tucson the following night. We got there on a Friday around mid day and there wasn't a soul on the streets. One car here, one car there, that's it. It was 126 that day. The only dumb ass outside was me :D

I was there in the early 90s following the CRA sprint cars on a 4th of July weekend. They were in Phoenix one night and then went to Tucson the following night. We got there on a Friday around mid day and there wasn't a soul on the streets. One car here, one car there, that's it. It was 126 that day. The only dumb ass outside was me :D

My boss got a new mailbox at our equipment yard, it was made of plastic, one day I went out to get the mail and the box was a molten pile laying on the sidewalk !!! he didnt believe that the sun did it, he thought I melted it with a torch

I have an old Sportster I've been trying to get running and it's a pre starter model. It is kicking my A$$ trying to kick it over :mad: I had forgotten how much fun it was :sarcasm:

I have an old Sportster I've been trying to get running and it's a pre starter model. It is kicking my A$$ trying to kick it over :mad: I had forgotten how much fun it was :sarcasm:

Tow that sucker with a car, kicking those things is brutal

Maybe you could rig up an electric impact gun. :biggrin:

Back
Top Bottom