The Annex

Discussion in 'The Annex' started by Pat, Nov 29, 2014.

1. Johali

Johali Team Owner Contributor

Us ya knucklehead, all of us RF'ers. :p Most of the good NFP'ers left. :(

2. fastfordfan

fastfordfan Guest

No. Have no interest anymore turned down free tickets for several years so they quit asking. IMO racing and Nascar just doesn't impress me anymore. I think i've been twice in about 15 years and they were Busch races.

3. Kyle18fan

Kyle18fan Guest

You profess to know that they wouldnt let me in either ? for once you guessed the right answer ............... I just went over there to snoop around and couldnt even do that :(

Johali likes this.
  4. Johali

Yep. That's what my other post was about.

5. Kyle18fan

Kyle18fan Guest

ok

6. haywired

haywired Guest

How many days :)

7. Pat

Pat Team Owner

Hello KyleFan :waver:

It won't be soon enough. :pbjtime:

Kyle18fan likes this.
  8. Pat

Pat Team Owner

Oh I do understand how you feel. I don't do half what I used to.

9. Pat

Pat Team Owner

Why 22 I do believe. :owquitit:

10. haywired

haywired Guest

:rolleyes: :biggrin:

11. Team Penske

Team Penske Team Owner

Those of us who are members would welcome you with open arms. However the reason for exclusivity is because the forum has no admin except for a couple of long time faithful who are volunteering to help. I want to add that our moderator, for personal reasons has had to limit his time.
    For those reasons the forum has closed membership just in case someone like me tries to join. :)

There is no guarantee it will be open tomorrow.

12. Naz

Naz Guest

Hello there fastford I know she lives just NE of Columbus....

13. Naz

Naz Guest

Hello RF :waver: Yikes that post to fastford was there all night and today fer got to click post doh2.gif

14. Naz

Naz Guest

we still here I even posted the Hot Rod Show I went to.....its been quiet here and at NF we need some Nascar Racen to stir things up!!! :bounce:

Kyle18fan and Johali like this.
  15. Lin

Lin Team Owner

Hi Naz.. Chris and I were on a cruise out of New Orleans last week..... and then the storm hit right after we got back. However, we only got about a half inch here.

16. haywired

haywired Guest

I don't know if I'm good or not, but I'm still here :D but watch out for NAZ :XXROFL:

Johali likes this.
  17. Naz

Naz Guest

Oh HI Lin wow another cruise do you know how many miles you have been on a cruise ship....Kinda like frequent crusin miles...... sarcastic.gif I sure like to go there so much music and good foods to eat......That's good I was thinking about you wondering if you were gunna get in that mess. Sure a lot of snow.....I saw a 25 foot pile they were running out of places to put the snow.

18. Lin

Lin Team Owner

LOL.. well actually I do know how many cruises I've been on. 18 Carnival cruises and 3 Royal Caribbean. 114 days total on Carnival and 26 Days on Royal Caribbean. We do get perks, especially on Carnival, since we have so many days with them.

Johali likes this.
  19. Johali

:D

20. Kyle18fan

Kyle18fan Guest

Howdy Pat, long time no talk, hope you are well and making preparations for the Nascar season !

Pat likes this.
  21. Naz

Naz Guest

Wowwy Zowwy that's doing some cruising are you gunna go back up on the Alaskan Cruise..........If I was able to get on a cruise ship that where I would want to go......

22. Naz

Naz Guest

what you talking about Willis...... oh yeah.jpg

Johali likes this.
  23. Naz

Naz Guest

Kylefan long time no talk????

Kyle18fan likes this.
  24. Lin

Lin Team Owner

Not any time soon, but we did book our next one. It will go out of New York City, to Boston, Portland, ME, and Nova Scotia and New Brunswick. That's at the end of September.

25. Kyle18fan

Kyle18fan Guest

Howdy Naz, its been awhile, hope all is well with you

26. haywired

haywired Guest

27. Naz

Naz Guest

That one should be nice as well is it still warm up there in late September???

28. Naz

Naz Guest

Yeppers everything as good as expected after walking that car show last week I am paying for it big time.....way way to much walking but it was worth it saw some fantastic cars and bikes.....Cars just blew my mind the paint jobs and detail they put on those low riders and hot rods....... One low rider the rotors were engraved.....lets see here it be....front and rear.......

IMG_0364xx.jpg IMG_0366xx.jpg

the hot rods so sweet
    IMG_0524ss.jpg IMG_0519xx.jpg

Kyle18fan likes this.
  29. Naz

Naz Guest

muttley01 small.GIF

30. Kyle18fan

Kyle18fan Guest

Mighty fine lookin cars Naz, well worth some aches and pains to see them imo ........................ never seen engraved rotors before :eek:

31. Naz

Naz Guest

You watch the Super Bowl or not into Feetball?

32. Lin

Lin Team Owner

Yes.. I think it will be. I was in Boston this year during the first week of October and it was still very nice up there. It may be a little cooler further north but should still be nice.

33. Naz

Naz Guest

I have wanted to go to this show for years I finally got there and it was more than I expected.......I haven't either the rotors!!!! There was a car there that had a mural painted on the bottom of the gas tank!!!! They leave nothing untouched....There was a Harley that was engraved all over as well..
    IMG_0484xx.jpg IMG_0483aa.jpg IMG_0486aa.jpg

Kyle18fan likes this.
  34. Lin

Lin Team Owner

I just checked.. new members can register . It doesn't cost anything and you aren't required to post.. but they no long let guests come in unregistered.

Johali likes this.
  35. haywired

haywired Guest

Probably. I'm not as much a fan as I used to be, but the majority in the house will rule me out :rolleyes:

36. Naz

Naz Guest

That's good some pretty coast line up here as well....Sean was in Cuba last week he just got back as well from a Vaca....

37. Naz

Naz Guest

rofl.gif

38. Naz

Naz Guest

Yeah all the guys use to come over and we had a pretty good party but them days be long gone.....

39. Clutch

Clutch Team Owner

You'd better be wearing shades to ride that stallion

40. Naz

Naz Guest

Thats no lie the reflection may case eye damage.....

Attached Files:

Clutch likes this.