The Annex

Hey Naz … :waver:

I thought I would check in here … Man I cannot wait until NASCAR gets going … :cheers:

Wooowhoooo!
checkbanana.gif

Hey there Numb :waver: that's for sure its getting closer and closer :punkrocke

Did you watch The Cruse of Oak Island last night? I fell asleep. When I woke up at 11:30, they were getting ready to send divers down x10. So I stayed up to see what happened.. and it wasn't easy! So damn. When they said coming up next one diver said she was stuck and Rick said to abort the dive. WELL IT DIDN'T COME ON NEXT! and hasn't come on since. I am so mad! :dual9mm:

Good afternoon/evening Naz.

We need racing! Shouldn't there be a Rolex 24 coming up?
Yes someone posted something about the Rolex Race comen very soon so once that happens everything gets going......

Good afternoon Pat.I am on a different cell today. Still can't use a computer that is connected and the phone can't be on WiFi..

Looks like my IPOD a dress is infected or blocked.

I don't know what happened but I can see that you created a new account today. AND you are on a different cell phone.. 2 variables.. so I have no idea what the problem is. I would still wonder though if your computer isn't infected.

Did you watch The Cruse of Oak Island last night? I fell asleep. When I woke up at 11:30, they were getting ready to send divers down x10. So I stayed up to see what happened.. and it wasn't easy! So damn. When they said coming up next one diver said she was stuck and Rick said to abort the dive. WELL IT DIDN'T COME ON NEXT! and hasn't come on since. I am so mad! :dual9mm:

Season finale on tomorrow night, I am excited to see what happens

Reactions: Pat
Season finale on tomorrow night, I am excited to see what happens

Thank goodness you have the info! :punkrocke I have to know how this ends. I was watching a marathon and thought I would never find the next show. Anything where the Free Masons and the Knights Templar are envolved intrigues me.

Thank goodness you have the info! :punkrocke I have to know how this ends. I was watching a marathon and thought I would never find the next show. Anything where the Free Masons and the Knights Templar are envolved intrigues me.

Oak island has always intrigued me, I found out about the island the same way the brothers did, reading readers digest many years ago. the final episode is supposed to reveal something important, I hope its a big find, the brothers have earned some success

Oak island has always intrigued me, I found out about the island the same way the brothers did, reading readers digest many years ago. the final episode is supposed to reveal something important, I hope its a big find, the brothers have earned some success

Another Readers Digest reader! I haven't read any in years but when I was a teenager and my early 20s before I had a faimly, I read a lot of them little books. Learned about so much I never would have. :)

I hope they make a major find of some kind. They put a lot of money into it, but also a ton of time.

Another Readers Digest reader! I haven't read any in years but when I was a teenager and my early 20s before I had a faimly, I read a lot of them little books. Learned about so much I never would have. :)

I hope they make a major find of some kind. They put a lot of money into it, but also a ton of time.

I read those things cover to cover when I was young, really learned a bunch

I was ready to cover my eyes for the 2nd dive. When Rick? cancelled it I heaved a big sigh of relief.

There really is something down there just like Blankensihp said. :eek:

Now we gotta wait till the next season, they dang well better do some digging and find something .................... I wanna help

Emerson? Pete? TeamPenske ? Oh well it is just me and I am on my computer this time.
Now I have to figuer out this Avatar thing. :(

Now we gotta wait till the next season, they dang well better do some digging and find something .................... I wanna help

Ha! You go help. I'll sit here and watch from the couch. ;)
My understanding is they are going to dig out the 27" hole to a 4' hole. I'm going to need tranquilizers if they send divers down again.

Emerson? Pete? TeamPenske ? Oh well it is just me and I am on my computer this time.
Now I have to figuer out this Avatar thing. :(

Hey, you did it once. No big deal. Did you find the problem?

My understanding is they are going to dig out the 27" hole to a 4' hole. I'm going to need tranquilizers if they send divers down again.

Those divers have a lot of courage or not much brains, I havent decided which

:cheers:
:punkrocke:waver::cheers:

Emerson ... Pete... Team Penski....you'll answer to almost anything, won't you?
just don't call you late for supper, eh?

A lot of nice looking sheetmetal rolling across Barrett/jacksons' stage today....makes me wish I had some madmoney stashed away...:(

A lot of nice looking sheetmetal rolling across Barrett/jacksons' stage today....makes me wish I had some madmoney stashed away...:(
Just saw a clip of a '69 Mustang with a Nascar Boss 429 in it to be auctioned off later...... THAT'S WHAT I'M TALKING ABOUT!!!!! Never ever knew they put any Boss 429's in a Mustang until '70...... being a diehard FoMoCo fan....... that would be sweet........ I always thought '69 had 428's and 428 SCJ's.... I know the 429 Boss was a sick dog on the street because the valves were so large the volumetric efficiency negated any kind of performance in a street situation...... they were built for Nascar to run at high RPM ....... But....... it sure would be sweet to own one....... just like an old 427 SOHC engine.......

Back
Top Bottom