The Announcers Thread

Not sure about the pit reporters being embedded with some teams. It has potential. But I didn't think they added anything they couldn't do my listening to the scanner and reporting it.

I had to laugh when Larson gave them a big welcome back during the pace laps. Sounds like he's not a fan of the Fox people.

So what?

Got to ask yourself, how important is the racing to you?

I have a hotspot with unlimited data through AT&T, grandfathered on an ancient old plan.

I've done satellite internet before. I get Starlink is better than traditional satellite internet, but it still sucks compared to LTE, 5G, cable, or fiber.

Not sure about the pit reporters being embedded with some teams. It has potential. But I didn't think they added anything they couldn't do my listening to the scanner and reporting it.
I agree it didn't add much this week. Maybe they'll come up with a way to get value out of it. If they don't by the time the playoffs start, it'll be time to put it on the pile of Good Ideas That Didn't Pan Out.

I have a hotspot with unlimited data through AT&T, grandfathered on an ancient old plan.

I've done satellite internet before. I get Starlink is better than traditional satellite internet, but it still sucks compared to LTE, 5G, cable, or fiber.
Good for you.

That is all fine and good, IF YOU HAVE ACCESS TO ALL THAT, many folks do not.

I have friends with Starlink and they love it, crystal clean. I use Verizon for cell and internet, works great. I sh*t canned Centrilink, they are a sucky sucky company.

Satellite internet, it's expensive but it makes up for it by being unreliable. Strictly for those with expense accounts or who are charitable recipients.

I totally disagree here, It is an entertainment option that is available to you and anyone else. It is up to the individual, to decide what entertainment options they can afford. It may take eliminating other entertainment activities, if you current budget will not allow you to get it.

My friends with the Starlink say it is worth every dime and some of these folks are real hardasses.

I had to laugh when Larson gave them a big welcome back during the pace laps. Sounds like he's not a fan of the Fox people.

You should have seen the tweets from media personalities and other industry insiders yesterday.

Back
Top Bottom