The Announcers Thread

I don't doubt that, but Miami was a race at a new venue, in the US, shown in the late afternoon on Eastern time. How many of those 735K have been tuning in for European races at 8:30a or Asian ones at 0-dark-hundred? Yeah, they can record them but I'm pretty sure the broadcasters prefer viewers watch live so they can't skip over the ads.
Most of them, actually. The 18-49 demo was a much smaller portion of the overall audience compared to grands prix on cable so far. The demo average through the first four events was 531K.

For the sake of accuracy the Miami race viewership wound up at 2.58M, the first reported figure included 90 minutes of pre-race coverage.

That discussion was sparked by a tweet from a NASCAR on Fox announcer.
My apologies I thought we were talking all things NASCAR TV in this thread as there were some non announcing discussion going on. I thought I could drop some nugget of info for this show but apparently this was a no fly zone. If the Mods want to delete then go ahead head no problem.

My apologies I thought we were talking all things NASCAR TV in this thread as there were some non announcing discussion going on. I thought I could drop some nugget of info for this show but apparently this was a no fly zone. If the Mods want to delete then go ahead head no problem.
Ignore SOI. Nothing wrong with a little off topic discussion. This is the most fitting topic for that post.

Ignore SOI. Nothing wrong with a little off topic discussion. This is the most fitting topic for that post.
To avoid policing of this thread may I suggest changing the name of it if we can to a catch all “NASCAR TV” thread or something of that ilk? Or even better yet maybe making a thread with just tv discussion. Better to avoid the RacingForum.com’s Thread Police…I got ticketed and fined today. Guilty.

1652498314818.jpeg
L
1652498465653.gif

Just watched the Darlington race...by far the best Fox broadcast in years. Bobby and Bill were fantastic, plus Clint wasn't annoying like usual

Just watched the Darlington race...by far the best Fox broadcast in years. Bobby and Bill were fantastic, plus Clint wasn't annoying like usual
Bill was great, I enjoyed his time in the booth. Maybe he will get another guest appearance before the Fox portion is done.

Speaking of acute observations, look at the post above yours lol
I might be missing the joke but I was giving my opinion on the initial tweet that Denny tweeted out as I too thought Jamie did a fantastic job and wish he was in the booth more.

Back
Top Bottom