The Daytona 500 (Pre-Race)

This would not be good because my guess is that there may be a lot of Michael Jordan basketball fans watching that doesn't really know how the tech process works and they may see it as Michaels team was trying to cheat and got caught...not that they were just pushing the envelope like most of us knows happens with a lot of different teams on any given weekend.
Bless anyone’s heart that runs with that as a story.

If they get this race going I think we will see everyone racing hard from the start and not hanging around at the back of the pack with rain coming.

This would not look good because my guess is that there may be a lot of Michael Jordan basketball fans watching that doesn't really know how the tech process works and they may see it as Michaels team was trying to cheat and got caught...not that they were just pushing the envelope like most of us knows happens with a lot of different teams on any given weekend.
Do we know yet what's causing the problems? Maybe they ARE trying to get away with something.

Maybe JGR already feels threatened and slipped them a Mickey.

Newman's crash really is a testament to how safe modern Cup cars really are..

When I saw it, I thought he was dead, that really was one of the worst crashes I have ever seen at any level of racing

Oh wow, that was a great piece, although someone was cutting onions the whole time

I think everyone here can agree that while racing may be inherently dangerous, we absolutely have to do everything in our power to mitigate that risk and that the sanctioning bodies have a moral obligation to keep the drivers as safe as possible

yeah.... i'll go ahead and increase that time of race estimate

Back
Top Bottom