The Food thread

Tri tip…
4CD1DDE4-CC30-48AA-906F-256A0AED3809.jpeg
0260F74D-9B87-454C-AE43-0E7234AB3E2F.jpeg

I'm a little sad this morning after finding out that the Pit Stop BBQ & Grill in Brownsburg IN has sold their business. This place was a racing themed restaurant that racers and fans from just about any kind of motorsports would eat at. It is located right behind Tony Stewarts race shop and about 2 miles from Lucas Oil Speedway. Anytime you went in there at lunch time you would usually see some big names in racing and their crews having lunch. Eric and his dad Harold would always take time to talk to you and ask how the racing was going. They had a midget, and an Indy car inside the restaurant and some of the coolest pictures hanging on the walls all throughout the building from all different types of racing. In fact, there were a couple of pictures I was in from a couple different teams I worked on in the past. Damn, I miss the Hemi Burger already just thinking about it. :(

Last edited:
View attachment 60436
Baked potatoes sometimes have broccoli, cheese, Serrano peppers, chives, sour cream, butter and salt & pepper...
I have been busy at the slot car track in Whittier all week testing getting ready for a big race next week, so I'm on an In&Out Burger, and pizza diet this week. :)

Back
Top Bottom