The future of NASCAR console gaming

Not a big gamer anymore as I think these new consoles are horrible. I loved Dirt to Daytona and also had NASCAR Thunder 2004 and NASCAR 08. Still played 08 up until the last couple of year when my PS2 finally give out. The newer games have all sucked as they don't have Xfinity or Trucks and has a weak career mode.

I just find it completely crazy that now a days you put a new game in and have to wait for it to download while 20 years ago you would put the game in and be playing after a short loading screen.
I love Dirt to Daytona. My favorite console NASCAR game. Would buy it again for current consoles if they kept the same physics and improved the graphics.

I just want a game again that has drivers retire and you can be hired to drive the cars. I'll never forget winning a championship in the 24 car.

I just want a game again that has drivers retire and you can be hired to drive the cars. I'll never forget winning a championship in the 24 car.

This. I was surprised EA got away with that because of contractual concerns, but the fact that Matt Kenseth will still be in the 20 car in your 20th season really takes away from the immersion.

This. I was surprised EA got away with that because of contractual concerns, but the fact that Matt Kenseth will still be in the 20 car in your 20th season really takes away from the immersion.
Not only that, but also that he still races like prime Kenseth even at 60 years old.

I remember ending up with Paul Menard in the 5 in one of the EA games. Menard was a regular Chase contender too!

I remember creating "Darrell Waltrip Jr." as my driver one of the early NASCAR Thunder games.

All these years later, I realize now how annoying DW would've been if he were calling a NASCAR Winston Cup Series where his son was a regular front runner.

My first NASCAR game was NASCAR Racing from Papyrus, the Playstation version, that was a truly awesome game.

The one thing that bugged me was pit road at Charlotte was done in d-shape

Back
Top Bottom