The person above you thread..

^He is a huge Ricky Craven fan, that loved the race at Darlington, more than most of us who saw it!^

Can't be all bad, Ward fan also. Practically neighbors. I'm from TN and Ward22 is from Missouri. I'm problebly more than twice her age but she's my buddy. We stick together for Ward.

Originally posted by nascat22@May 1 2003, 06:48 PM
Can't be all bad, Ward fan also. Practically neighbors. I'm from TN and Ward22 is from Missouri. I'm problebly more than twice her age but she's my buddy. We stick together for Ward.
( I am not a "she"...I am a "he" ) :lol: :) ...no problem though. :cheers:

^Thinks that he is the hottest and most cool person in the world!^

HEY! :) Gollum is a big fan of the #29 Goodwrench Chevy...*I think :D

Let's try this again. :D
HE is from The Show Me State, a Big fan of WARD :bounce: but also roots for Jeff Burton. Am I right? :)

You are right, and SHE likes Ward as well, and liked the Richmond race...well atleast how the Burton Bros. did!! :bounce:

^ Hopes that Kurt Busch will win the Winston Cup championship this year! Or another Roush member! ^

^ Thanks! He wished that I counted the Winston in my Hot & Cold Series!!( BECAUSE OF THE 97! ) :) ^

Would be in a dilemma if Kurt Busch ever drove for another team because of your screenname. Though that will not happen for awhile because Busch is signed on w/ that team until 2005.

rpm -allen/\I finally see it!I kept seeing your handle as rp- mallen for some reason....makes more since now! :D :D

(Seriously though,the screenname is out of respect to Red Farmer....not really Kurt,although he is my current favorite. :) )

^Apperantly likes Wisconsin or lives there, and I am currently in Green Bay!! YAY!^

You will too if you keep the 30 something posts a day up!! :D

Originally posted by PettyBenson4510@Jun 6 2003, 01:04 PM
Just like me can't wait for KP to have a top 5 or a win!
also likes petty must be smart

Back
Top Bottom