The RFFL 2018 (Racing Forums Fantasy League) the Yahoo League legacy endures (35 race season)

Congrats to BushBrothers, this years champion. good luck to the podium chasers. I won't get to the top ten, that will teach me to start on time next year. Good luck in the last race everyone.

Congrats Greg on winning the last race of the year. Well done BushBrothers the 2018 champion. Thanks to everyone that played, I have a lot of fun playing this game, and the more players the more fun it is. Thanks Greg for putting this together. Hope to see all of you back here, and more next year.

Congrats Greg on winning the last race of the year. Well done BushBrothers the 2018 champion. Thanks to everyone that played, I have a lot of fun playing this game, and the more players the more fun it is. Thanks Greg for putting this together. Hope to see all of you back here, and more next year.
Thanks will post full results in the morning.
Yes next year will be bigger and better.

Yeah, this year was kinda short notice and I believe a lot of people didnt want to join knowing they would be a week behind in the overall standings. Next year, the field should be quite a bit larger, hopefully.

20181119_020019.jpg

Congratulations to @Bush Brothers Racing, the RFFL 2018 champion, an incredible performance.

Note: @DanicaFreak earned the tiebreaker for the 8th place overall finish.
Tiebreakers are listed in the last 3 columns of the overall standings.

The RFFL 2019 thread will open very soon. We are looking forward to a great season with lots of teams competing.

Stay tuned....

Back
Top Bottom