The RFFL 2018 (Racing Forums Fantasy League) the Yahoo League legacy endures (35 race season)

Congrats to Brentford, this week's winner. I'm back to my old ways, minding the basement. I want to make it into the top ten before the year is over. Good luck next week everybody.

20180806_050208.jpg

Before posting results yesterdays Michigan race, I need to post the Watkins Glenn race results. . Apologies to Brentford race winner for not posting this sooner.
It was a 71 hour work week for me, not including the provided technical call support.

The late posted results for Watkins Glenn pasted below.

Congratulations to race winner @Brentford

20180813_041610.jpg

Congrats to klemmabyna this week's winner, and leader of the summer points. I did my usual this week, picked the winner, and picked last place. I'm only sixty six points out of tenth place. Lots of racing left. I have to make them count from here on. Good luck next week everybody.

Congrats. You now have back to back wins, so you are going in the right direction. I fell farther back this week, but I'm still within 100 points of 10th place. Good luck next week everyone.

20180819_163126.jpg

Congratulations to Klemmabyna this week's winner.

The Bristol race was actually Race #24, but the bigger issue is that, now being 632 points behind the leader with 12 races left, the amount that I need to gain on the leader is a little over 50 points per race.

oh yeah :owquitit:

The Bristol race was actually Race #24, but the bigger issue is that, now being 632 points behind the leader with 12 races left, the amount that I need to gain on the leader is a little over 50 points per race.

oh yeah :owquitit:

It is counted as 23 for us because we started a week late, after Daytona.

Race Results will be posted later today

I have Harvick and Jones will be lucky to get out of this with 250 points.

I have Chase, Blaney, Buescher and Larson.

Not sure who GrayAreaMotorsports is, but I feel a bit better knowing I was not the only one to score 88 points this week.

Back
Top Bottom