The RFFL 2018 (Racing Forums Fantasy League) the Yahoo League legacy endures (35 race season)

20180917_031348.jpg
20180917_031301.jpg

Congratulations to this week's winner @Ford_Racing.
Congratulations @ BushBrothers for maintaining the lead. Very consistent and looking like a champion.
Good job by @klemmabyna he had s difficult start but has stuck with it and has a great chance at making the top 3.

Obviously a tough week for most everyone.

Congrats on the win Brentford. I'm 141 behind 10th place with 8 races left. I still think I can make it. Good luck next week everyone, we are going to need it. No past race stats. I think there will be lots of bent sheet metal next week.

Note the overall standings has a new last column. It averages the points each team needs to gain on the leader per race, based on the remaining races.
20180923_081021.jpg

Forgot to pick new drivers for the ROVAL but still managed to score 15 qualifying points with my drivers from last week.

sweet . . .

Forgot to pick new drivers for the ROVAL but still managed to score 15 qualifying points with my drivers from last week.

sweet . . .
I scored 15 points also. :D

Posting results is going to be difficult for me for the next few weeks due to my current location and capabilities.
I will be back to routinly posting weekly results etc by the time of the Martinsville race.

I want to encourage everyone to stick with it. I will post weekly results for all races at the first available opportunity.

Posting results is going to be difficult for me for the next few weeks due to my current location and capabilities.
I will be back to routinly posting weekly results etc by the time of the Martinsville race.

I want to encourage everyone to stick with it. I will post weekly results for all races at the first available opportunity.
Stay cool bud, we'll survive. :D

I want to encourage all teams to keep on participating. I will resume and post all race results for Dover, Talladega, and Kansas by October 26. The leaderboard will be updated as well by that date.

If anyone wishes to know the current standings or their status they can find all of the information I normally use on the website. (Just remember for overall standings inquiries to deduct 159 points from team FourTime, the RFFL 2018 is not counting the Daytona 500 results for this season only, due to a late startup).
If anyone wants to post any overall race results or standings while I am gone it will be appreciated.

I want to encourage all teams to keep on participating. I will resume and post all race results for Dover, Talladega, and Kansas by October 26. The leaderboard will be updated as well by that date.

If anyone wishes to know the current standings or their status they can find all of the information I normally use on the website. (Just remember for overall standings inquiries to deduct 159 points from team FourTime, the RFFL 2018 is not counting the Daytona 500 results for this season only, due to a late startup).
If anyone wants to post any overall race results or standings while I am gone it will be appreciated.
No problem bud. We can wait for the return of the master of fantasy racing esq.

Thanks again for all teams for participating.
With the loss of Yahoo this season as our previous host, this has been a transition year for everyone.
We suffered a late start up and some growing pains for sure.

With the old YFL we had more than the allowed 50 teams in place to initiate the 2017 season. The enthusiasm and retention rate was sustained and we still had approximately 40 teams staying strong and actively making picks for the Homestead finale. Thanks @dpkimmel2001 for intially setting the YFL up and establishing a strong tradition and legacy, in approximately 2011 or 2012. One worthy of being sustained.

It is ambitious but the RFFL 2019 hopes this league and it legacy will regain it's previous strength and more widespread interest. We will have entire off season for team preparations.

Again, thanks to all teams that have participated this year and remained loyal to the cause. You have been the bridge to link a great history to a new chapter, hopefully our best days are ahead of us.

omg under 200.

Plate racing is like throwing a dart at a board for picks.

The next 3 or 4 postings will be catch up information to get all things up to date.
20181028_150314.jpg

Congratulations to @DanicaFreak for the October 7th Dover win.

20181028_151957.jpg

Congratulations to @auntydive for the Talladega October 14, 2018 win.

Kansas race results October 21, 2918.
Congratulations to race winner @klemmabyna
20181028_153017.jpg

20181029_035003.jpg

Congratulations to BushBrothers racing, this week's winner.

BushBrothers racing please tell us who are, the name you you go by on this the " Racing Forums" website. A simple hello or more would be appreciated.

Last edited:
With only three races remaining BushBrothers has done everything aside from mathematically clinching the championship. It has been a great performance.

This type of fantasy league requires good resource management skills and getting a podium or top 3 overall result is still a very worthy accomplishment. There are at least 4 other teams in good position to finish 2nd or 3rd.
While a top 5 or Top 10 finish isn't as prestigious it also worth pursuing from all other teams.

Good luck to all, stay strong finish strong.

With only three races remaining BushBrothers has done everything aside from mathematically clinching the championship. It has been a great performance.

This type of fantasy league requires good resource management skills and getting a podium or top 3 overall result is still a very worthy accomplishment. There are at least 4 other teams in good position to finish 2nd or 3rd.
While a top 5 or Top 10 finish isn't as prestigious it also worth pursuing from all other teams.

Good luck to all, stay strong finish strong.
I could still get a podium finish. That is if I don't choke. :D

Thinking about what could have been had I not scored 88 points at Vegas.

Also, I just realized that Greg and I shared the best score of the week in both this game and the pickem game.

20181111_204305.jpg

Congratulations to BushBrothers racing our 2018 champion.
We still have a great battle for 2nd position between @Brentford racing, @PeopleAreStrange, @LARRY aka Fourtime and @Johali.

All of them have been strong this year and two of them will earn a well deserved podium finish.

Back
Top Bottom