The Walking Dead - Season 8

Pat

Team Owner
The Spoiling Dead Fans added 14 new photos.
· April 23 at 9:12pm ·
Filming is coming!

Wake up, buttercups! It's just about that time! Filming officially starts on May 1st. In the past couple weeks there's been activity down in good ole' Georgia. Crews have been hard at work at the Gin and the studio, getting things ready. There's also several locations with the infamous "Do Not Mow" signs up, which translates to TWD filming in those areas soon. We aren't quite sure which dates they will be at these locations yet, but we will update closer to... May 1st. Actors have already started to arrive! Norman, Andy, and JDM are already there and we're sure there's others that are there too or will be soon.

The following locations currently have "Do Not Mow" signs up:

* Hampton: Hwy 20 - This is the same location where they disarmed explosives and took out a herd in episode 7.9

* Griffin: 4th St and Solomon - This is in the same area where the car chase scene (which was cut) was filmed for episode 7.3.

* Fayetteville: Tyrone Rd and Flat Creek - New location

* Senoia: Crook Rd (Not pictured) - This is a frequently used location.

We'll be back closer to May 1st. In the meantime, feel free to join us over on the forum in the Season 8 Filming Pre-Game Thread where excitement levels are bursting and the hype is real! Come chat and geek out with us as pre-filming news continues to roll in!

(Must be registered and signed in to view)

http://www.thespoilingdeadfans.com/…/season-8-filming-pre-…/

Thanks for the photos of the upcoming filming locations, Havok and Praedo!
1f60a.png

When The Walking Dead returns for season eight, there will be All-Out War between Rick and Negan. But that’s not the only conflict going on. If the Writers Guild of America and the Alliance of Motion Picture and Television Producers can’t reach an agreement by May 1, the WGA, who want more money (writing jobs pay less than they used to thanks to shorter seasons) and better healthcare, will go on strike the next day. “Should this occur,” executive director David J. Young said, “writing for television, feature films, and digital series will cease. Some scripted series scheduled to air in the summer of 2017 may be affected as writing and producing for the season is ongoing.”

more...
http://uproxx.com/tv/the-walking-dead-season-8-strike/

You guys have it easy. You wait less than a year for it while I self impose 1 year+.

I always wait for the whole season to wrap to start watching then I download each episodes. Netflix has spoiled me pretty bad. I binge watch these now in like a week.

Reactions: Pat
You guys have it easy. You wait less than a year for it while I self impose 1 year+.

I always wait for the whole season to wrap to start watching then I download each episodes. Netflix has spoiled me pretty bad. I binge watch these now in like a week.

You are better than me. I don't have the self discipline to do that.

Filming today is at Hampton. Base camp is at Atlanta Motor Speedway. :cool:

:)

The Spoiling Dead Fans added 3 new photos.
· 1 hr ·
Yesterday filming took place over in Fayetteville. Daryl was spotted on his motorcycle. We also believe Rick was there.

Yesterday they did a lot of prep work over at Alexandria. The basecamp is back across from the Gin Property! They haven't used this basecamp locations in over a year. We are truly blessed! Today there's a lot of activity in Senoia. We heard there's some filming taking place over off Dolly Nixon Rd and Luther Bailey right now. We expect that they will also do some filming over at the Gin (Alexandria) as well. Garbage trucks were brought to Alexandria yesterday and today.

If you go out today please be respectful!! Have a great time and message us with any updates. Happy Friday, y'all!!!

Prayers for this young man. Hoping for the best.

The Spoiling Dead Fans
· 56 mins ·
For those of you that don't know, there was a very serious accident on set yesterday at the studio. A stuntman named John Bernecker fell 30 feet on to concrete. He is currently in intensive care with a serious head injury. Production has been halted today and likely tomorrow. It's easy for us who watch on the sidelines to overlook the extreme risks and sacrifices the cast/crew endures to put together the show we love. Please keep John and his family in your thoughts and prayers. Send some positivity into the atmosphere today, friends. We have nothing but love for our entire TWD Family.
2764.png

http://deadline.com/…/walking-dead-stuntman-seriously-inju…/

Just read that he succumbed to his injuries....Damn

RIP

Just read that he succumbed to his injuries....Damn

RIP

Apparently, he is alive and on life support but it doesn't sound like there's much hope.

The Spoiling Dead Fans
· 48 mins ·
Last night we reported that stuntman John Bernercker had passed away from his injuries suffered onset July 12th. The information came from a source close to set that we have high confidence in. Since then there have been conflicting reports that he had not actually passed, but was on life support with a grim prognosis. The confusion led to an honest mistake. We take this very seriously and and we deeply apologize for playing any part in making a horrendous situation more difficult. We realize other outlets reported his passing as well and if you do a search, you will see both reports in various places. This is real life, not tv spoilers, so we will not be updating any further on John until and unless his family makes a confirmed statement. Thanks, and please keep John's family, cast and crewmates in your thoughts.

Apparently, he is alive and on life support but it doesn't sound like there's much hope.

The Spoiling Dead Fans
· 48 mins ·
Last night we reported that stuntman John Bernercker had passed away from his injuries suffered onset July 12th. The information came from a source close to set that we have high confidence in. Since then there have been conflicting reports that he had not actually passed, but was on life support with a grim prognosis. The confusion led to an honest mistake. We take this very seriously and and we deeply apologize for playing any part in making a horrendous situation more difficult. We realize other outlets reported his passing as well and if you do a search, you will see both reports in various places. This is real life, not tv spoilers, so we will not be updating any further on John until and unless his family makes a confirmed statement. Thanks, and please keep John's family, cast and crewmates in your thoughts.

Sad news for sure.And he was only 33 year years old.

Yup!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Can't wait!

More excited for this season than the last couple

I just discovered TWD marathon is on. Season 1 finale right now. These are some of the best episodes IMO.

Another marathon today. And I'm still watching, over and over again. :punkrocke

yeah, It's pretty bad when you know what the actors next line is....o_O

AMC will air an hour-long The Walking Dead Season Eight preview special seven weeks ahead of the season premiere.

The Walking Dead Season Eight preview special airs at 8 pm ET, directly preceding the two-hour Season Three midseason premiere of Fear the Walking Dead on September 10th.

1nanner.gif

Back
Top Bottom