The Walking Dead - Season 8

Something big going down in episode 8 & 9. If you've been cruising the internet for TWD, yes, probability is high. Not 100%, but high.

Episode 8 would be the mid season finale (?), another cliff hanger is in store.

Reactions: Pat
Morales and his family were at the quarry in one of the first episodes, the second or third I think. After the group was attacked there they decided to head for the CDC, Morales and family thought they'd have a better chance heading to family (?) in Mexico.

Morales and his family were at the quarry in one of the first episodes, the second or third I think. After the group was attacked there they decided to head for the CDC, Morales and family thought they'd have a better chance heading to family (?) in Mexico.
Cool,thanks I do remember that.

They were headed to Birmingham AL where they had family. I think episode 1.1 is the only episode they were in.

I'm trying to see why everyone was so excited to see Morales again. He wasn't in 1.1. I'm going to try 1.2.

I've watched since the beginning but it's starting to become a struggle. I love the idea of the show but there's soo many little things that drive me nuts now.

Where are they getting all the fuel for these vehicles? Everyone driving arouund with a full tank years after the apocalypse. They never take edven 2 mins to show them gathering fuel etc.

Firearms - endless supply of amo. Plus the fact that when they shoot at walkers they're all snipers but put 2 humans firing at each other with machine guns and no one can hit anything.

Just 2 examples

I've watched since the beginning but it's starting to become a struggle. I love the idea of the show but there's soo many little things that drive me nuts now.

Where are they getting all the fuel for these vehicles? Everyone driving arouund with a full tank years after the apocalypse. They never take edven 2 mins to show them gathering fuel etc.

Firearms - endless supply of amo. Plus the fact that when they shoot at walkers they're all snipers but put 2 humans firing at each other with machine guns and no one can hit anything.

Just 2 examples
I had the thought about the ammo too. That's a lot of ammo they're using, but no explanation of where it's all coming from. Hell, they're just shooting constantly on full auto. And yeah, humans against humans they're like stormtroopers, but can dead-center a walker from 100 yards.

Find a car with the tires up, full of gas and battery charged. Head shots with a pistol from 10-15 yards.
The all new Apocalypse Assault weapon, never needs reloading!!!!!
I used to be a nit picker but now I roll with the flow,.,,most of the time. ;)

Find a car with the tires up, full of gas and battery charged. Head shots with a pistol from 10-15 yards.
The all new Apocalypse Assault weapon, never needs reloading!!!!!
I used to be a nit picker but now I roll with the flow,.,,most of the time. ;)
the cars are bothering me now.

I mean, its been what? 4-5 yrs?

leave a car outside for 4-5 yrs and its gonna work to start.
I guess the cars could be used by other survivors....

Hello Morales, long time no see
Buh bye Morales..../.

the cars are bothering me now.

I mean, its been what? 4-5 yrs?

leave a car outside for 4-5 yrs and its gonna work to start.
I guess the cars could be used by other survivors....
The ammo is what's starting to bother me. They seem to have discovered a never-ending supply of magically self reloading ammo. Rick and Daryl both ran out last night, but both this week and last, it seems everyone can blast off a couple hundred rounds at full auto and nobody even blinks.

Gimble and Kirkman said the first 4 episodes will be AOW. So, next week more of what we saw last night I assume. Then maybe, 8.5 will make more sense. I dunno. :cheers:

So..... let me see if I understand this..... we can’t buy into the endless gas supply along with unlimited ammo yet we’re good with zombies walking around? That makes sense.

Just a couple of things, why did Maggie let that weasel Gregory back into the Hilltop? That's not going to end well IMO.
Morgan has gone from a pacifist who avoids killing to full out Rambo kill everything in sight mode

So..... let me see if I understand this..... we can’t buy into the endless gas supply along with unlimited ammo yet we’re good with zombies walking around? That makes sense.

Hey, I can only suspend disbelief so far!

Just a couple of things, why did Maggie let that weasel Gregory back into the Hilltop? That's not going to end well IMO.
Morgan has gone from a pacifist who avoids killing to full out Rambo kill everything in sight mode
Good question. And why the hell did Gabriel get out of car to help him to begin with?

Yeah and why aren't the saviors just slaying them all.Look how they boxed them in before with outrageous numbers. SMH!!

Oh boy. Got spoilers for 8.4 'Some Guy' -- It's going to be a love/hate episode! :eek:

Got my brother hooked when the marathon started this year. His questions:
Caaarls hat, looks kinds ragged in one episode, then looks good in the next.
Michones's sword, Daryl's 'bolts' (crossbow arrows), and Ricks hatchet after killing off ??? walkers are clean as a whistle. Speaking of whistles so is Negan's Lucille with no hair, bits of flesh or blood stains.
I tell him it's a TV show based on comic books, a work of fiction and not a true to life documentary. dammit.
Then he hits me with the houses at Alexandria. Here in New England a house that size judging from the outside and interior would easily go for 400K + and not be build close together and most without a garage.
He got me there. are the house's Hollywood props?

Geez,,, do you really want to see every time they clean their weapons off? I have seen them wiped but that's a waste of air time IMO. The houses at Alexandra are the real deal with the exception of some props built on site because they are going to be destroyed. They exist as a community in Senoia Georgia. All of the filming is done in Georgia around that area.

Got my brother hooked when the marathon started this year. His questions:
Caaarls hat, looks kinds ragged in one episode, then looks good in the next.
Michones's sword, Daryl's 'bolts' (crossbow arrows), and Ricks hatchet after killing off ??? walkers are clean as a whistle. Speaking of whistles so is Negan's Lucille with no hair, bits of flesh or blood stains.
I tell him it's a TV show based on comic books, a work of fiction and not a true to life documentary. dammit.
Then he hits me with the houses at Alexandria. Here in New England a house that size judging from the outside and interior would easily go for 400K + and not be build close together and most without a garage.
He got me there. are the house's Hollywood props?
But he's fine with Zombies walking around.

Shiva, RIP.
Who saw that coming?

When Ezekiel went on about not losing a single member I went into better not count your chickens before they hatch mode.

Shiva, RIP.
Who saw that coming?

When Ezekiel went on about not losing a single member I went into better not count your chickens before they hatch mode.

I did. I had spoilers.

In a way Ezekiel was correct. They did not lose a single one. :(

You're right, at 5 am my cypherin' skills aren't quite awake. :)

TWD season 8 catch up marathon starts at 5, just FYI

Man, I don't know if I can deal with another episode of not stop machine guns.I hate to be a debbie downer, but this season has been very disappointing IMO.

Another helicopter?????????
shocked.gif

On another forum the TWD dead was referred to as the A-Team with zombies!!:lol2::lol2::lol2:
when Simon was holding his high level conference I heard a reference to the ''other communities''.
Jadis/Jada (?) of the trash people? The Oceanside community?
And yes, another helicopter.

btw I saw a article last week that I should have saved but didn't that if or when FtWD ever gets to Texas
the time line might change and Abraham might return. Motherdick.

On another forum the TWD dead was referred to as the A-Team with zombies!!:lol2::lol2::lol2:
when Simon was holding his high level conference I heard a reference to the ''other communities''.
Jadis/Jada (?) of the trash people? The Oceanside community?
And yes, another helicopter.

btw I saw a article last week that I should have saved but didn't that if or when FtWD ever gets to Texas
the time line might change and Abraham might return. Motherdick.

Simon doesn't know about Oceanside.

A lot of fans are hoping the cross over is Abraham including me. :D

Back
Top Bottom