The Walking Dead - Season 8

There's so much speculation. I personally like the Madison is Alpha theory. You would have to read the comics to understand who Alpha is.

I saw a article a while back about those who had left TWD but no further explanation...
Morales and his family first. When leaving the quarry everyone turned heading towards the CDC, Morales and family turned in the opposite direction.
The ''caretaker'' and people at the nursing home
The ones who remained at the hospital
Was everyone killed at Terminus?
Can't recall all but there were others that dropped off the edge of the earth

Oh yeah, the speculation will soon be off the charts!!!!

One theory says Morales since he is from Mexico and would be seen trying to find family there.

S8 trailer. Picking nits but,,,
Carl is driving along a highway and comes to a wrecked car. Stops, goes to the back of the van he's driving and re-appears carrying a gas can. The van which was stopped in the travel lane is now parked at a 45° angle. ?
Next scene, he's waling along a ''wooded country'' lane and comes across more cars, Then in the middle of nowhere he's at a gas station.

Continuity???

S8 trailer. Picking nits but,,,
Carl is driving along a highway and comes to a wrecked car. Stops, goes to the back of the van he's driving and re-appears carrying a gas can. The van which was stopped in the travel lane is now parked at a 45° angle. ?
Next scene, he's waling along a ''wooded country'' lane and comes across more cars, Then in the middle of nowhere he's at a gas station.

Continuity???

No comment on that, but this is a throw back scene from Rick where he sees the little girl in season 1. This will be the 100th episode and they plan to do a tribute to season 1.

Another TWD marathon starting at 1 pm today. All 99 episodes leading up to episode 100 airing Sunday.

I'll be watching in-between my regular shows.
cartwheel.gif

Alicia is now going with some guy to Houston by boat? That's where the cross over rumor came from.

Alicia is now going with some guy to Houston by boat? That's where the cross over rumor came from.
I think that was before they blew the dam up. John Proctor the leader of the gang that tried to take over the dam said she was going with him to Texas. I'm pretty sure he got killed.

I think that was before they blew the dam up. John Proctor the leader of the gang that tried to take over the dam said she was going with him to Texas. I'm pretty sure he got killed.

I'm hoping somehow he survived because he was starting to become an excellent bad guy character.

Reactions: Pat
I'm hoping somehow he survived because he was starting to become an excellent bad guy character.

Maybe he did. I couldn't swear he was killed. But Alicia, Strand and Madison were in a boat that got sucked into the dam when the C4 when off. We have no idea where Alicia and Strand ended up. I'm hoping they didn't die. That would about kill the show I think.

I would LOVE to have the Dr Denise 'arrow through skull exits eye' prosthetics for a Halloween party!!!!

My Steve Martin arrow through head is really getting old.

87224295b9a6c7092b12441c5460238c.jpg

My wife is a peach. She left me on my own for the weekend (won't be back till Wednesday) and I was going to be the good guy and not watch till she got back. But she insists, and will watch it when I watch a second time.

Watching TWD marathon episode 5.5 Self Help and realized I never saw the first half. I must have fell asleep because the first thing I remember seeing was them moving the shelves around in the library. o_O

LOL I thought I was the only one who dozed off occasionally!! :)

I remember a few times when I was having trouble staying awake. That's the main reason I tape all my shows from 8pm to 11pm whether I'm wake or not. .

Dozed off watching and when I woke I was thinking What? I just watched this. Then 5 minutes later came to new scenes. Again what?
Then I checked the time, I was watching the encore showing that airs after the Talking Dead. Duh....:lol2:

I was watching the encore showing that airs after the Talking Dead. Duh

I think that's the show the fans in UK see. So they have to skip or tape The Talking Dead because they haven't seen the show yet..

Caught part of ''Journey so far' which went through the seasons and episodes with the actors and writers/producers explaining the story line. Very interesting and IMO should be aired again.
Something airing tonight at 7 or 7:30 prior to E 100.

Caught part of ''Journey so far' which went through the seasons and episodes with the actors and writers/producers explaining the story line. Very interesting and IMO should be aired again.
Something airing tonight at 7 or 7:30 prior to E 100.

I love their 'Journey so far'

According to DISH - 7:30 to 9:00 Bonus Edition enhanced episode includes additional footage. In the Season 7 finale, the stakes keep mounting higher and higher etc...

Premiere is 9:00 to 10:05. The first 3 mins of 8.1 is on Youtube.

I feel like a 4 year old waiting for Santa!!!!!!!!:)

OMGGGGGGGGGGGGG gabriel is a goner.
Love ricks plan to get rid of the saviors

I had a bit of a problem with how they took out all the out posts in one episode. And they didn't seem well manned. And what's with shooting at a building? I thought that was weak. Still, it was over to soon. I could have used another half hour. I wonder how Gabriel is going to get out of his situation.. :eek:

OMGGGGGGGGGGGGG gabriel is a goner.
Love ricks plan to get rid of the saviors
Two things about Gabriel. First, he's an idiot. After what the mayor just did, and now you're gonna save him? Screw that guy. But then again, we all eventually accepted Gabriel even after all the cowardly BS he pulled back in season (2? 3? I can't remember.)
I had a bit of a problem with how they took out all the out posts in one episode. And they didn't seem well manned. And what's with shooting at a building? I thought that was weak. Still, it was over to soon. I could have used another half hour. I wonder how Gabriel is going to get out of his situation.. :eek:
I am wondering what the point was of just shooting those upper windows out. I mean that sure was an elaborate setup they had planned out, so why those windows?

Two things about Gabriel. First, he's an idiot. After what the mayor just did, and now you're gonna save him? Screw that guy. But then again, we all eventually accepted Gabriel even after all the cowardly BS he pulled back in season (2? 3? I can't remember.)

I am wondering what the point was of just shooting those upper windows out. I mean that sure was an elaborate setup they had planned out, so why those windows?

First thing I said when Gabriel pulled that move was ...what a dumbass! And I'm probably being picky here, but when you put armor on a vehicle in the situation they're in It's probably a good idea to protect the tires as well. Just say'in

Good question and I have no clue why. There was no firing coming from them from what I saw.

ok ok what was with the ending? who is morales gonna call? da saviours be ended....

Back
Top Bottom