The Walking Dead Season 9

Yet another marathon, started around 5 with season 8, episode 1 and will continue until season 9 episode 9 airs tomorrow night

I had watched previews of episode 9 and then when it aired I watched maybe 10 minutes of it. Not a fan of this big time jump.

I know the audience has dwindled over the years for this show, especially as characters have been killed off. Personally I'm enjoying this show just as much as I ever have. Good stuff again this week.

I went back and watched episode 9 and 10. They killed off Jesus! Damn, no one is safe!! Tara's in charge now, several new cast members at Hilltop. Saw a news blurb, Maggie will be back in 6 episodes this season but in a limited role. She's got a new cop-like drama in the works.
Just when I thought I was out, they're dragging me back in again...:)

Or be-headed. :p:D
:XXROFL:

It was excellent. My power came back on during TTD so I was able to record the replay. Just finished watching it. I never thought it could be good without #teamfamily, but they are pulling it off. :)

Damn! I KNEW that big dude survived the elevator shaft plunge. :mad:
He going to be a problem.
I was right there with you. He is going to be one bad a$$ villain this season. He is one big dude. At least Darrell should now know to take out the tallest Walker with that crossbow.

I really like the new direction this season. The change in storylines and new characters is a welcome sight to me.

Watching Taking Dead now. The dose that plays Beta is one of the guests. Could not be any more different than his character.

I'm a big fan of those post shows going over each episode. I looked the interviewers that they have with the actors. Makes the show that much more entertaining to watch.

At least Darrell should now know to take out the tallest Walker with that crossbow.

Too bad Lydia didn't tell him that. But, then, again, one and done doesn't make good story telling. That explains why they have played up Lydia's inability to fight the Whisperers. Also, Daryl's comment about killing him first.

By the time TTD comes on I'm hanging on with one eye open. That's why I record it, in case I fall asleep.

Too bad Lydia didn't tell him that. But, then, again, one and done doesn't make good story telling. That explains why they have played up Lydia's inability to fight the Whisperers. Also, Daryl's comment about killing him first.
I believe they said this guy is like 6'5". Would certainly stand out. In this episode of Talking Dead he comes across as a very likeable unassuming individual. I mean, here got the whole beard and hair thing going on but seems like a nice guy. Fun to hate him in the show.

Last edited:
Reactions: Pat
I don't watch these shows but many people do. He seems to be well liked by TWD fans.

Sons of Anarchy and Outsiders alum Ryan Hurst has joined AMC's The Walking Dead in a recurring role for the upcoming ninth season. He will play Beta

Damn! I KNEW that big dude survived the elevator shaft plunge. :mad:
He going to be a problem.
My wife was about refusing to suspend reality on that, but I did see that coming too. However, it left me wondering a little. Is he still him, or is he so badass that he is now some sort of super-walker that he's more functional and badass thant a regular walker?

My wife was about refusing to suspend reality on that, but I did see that coming too. However, it left me wondering a little. Is he still him, or is he so badass that he is now some sort of super-walker that he's more functional and badass thant a regular walker?
:eek:

Interesting back story in the last episode but one I could have done without. This half of the season has been on a roll. I was a little let down last night but I think things may be getting ready to hit a higher gear.

I'll bet DirectTv wishes no one was watching. A lot of their customers are mad as %&$. They were cutting into the program mid sentences to run commercials. Fans lost a lot of detail on TWD and TTD.

Winter is coming! In about one hour fifteen minutes. I'm warming up by watching last week's episode again.

I was ready for last night's show, sitting in the recliner only a couple minutes from the start of the show and Bam! Zzzzzzz... Zzzzzzz... Next thing I know it's after midnight. Damn, I missed it! :mad:

I haven't been able to figure out when it is being rebroadcast and Im not going to be home to watch the dvr'd copy for a couple weeks. I'm going to try to download Terrarium TV on my phone tonight at the next hotel hoping to get a chance to see it then.

"Hello, hello? Calling out live on the open air. Is anybody out there?
I am and I enjoyed the hell out of the last episode. Can't wait for next season.

I finally got to watch the episode off of an app I downloaded onto my phone.

Good deal. It was a great season.
I thought probably one of the best yet. I liked the time jump and the new influx of characters. The show has gone a whole new direction.

Rick's departure hasn't caused the show to skip a beat imo. If anything, it's beating faster. The fact that any show may be a mainstream characters last is part of rejuvenation of story lines and new personalities.

I think you said that you don't watch the Talking Dead. I do watch it mainly for the in depth interviews with the cast of characters and producers/writers thoughts on the shows direction. I watched the interview with the man that plays Beta a week or two a ago. It was interesting to see the real person behind that character. Can't wait to see Alpha on there as well. They are two strong characters in that show.

Fun stuff but now it will be on to FTD for a while.

I thought probably one of the best yet. I liked the time jump and the new influx of characters. The show has gone a whole new direction.

Rick's departure hasn't caused the show to skip a beat imo. If anything, it's beating faster. The fact that any show may be a mainstream characters last is part of rejuvenation of story lines and new personalities.

I think you said that you don't watch the Talking Dead. I do watch it mainly for the in depth interviews with the cast of characters and producers/writers thoughts on the shows direction. I watched the interview with the man that plays Beta a week or two a ago. It was interesting to see the real person behind that character. Can't wait to see Alpha on there as well. They are two strong characters in that show.

Fun stuff but now it will be on to FTD for a while.

Oh I do watch The Talking Dead. Sometimes I have to watch it the next day because it comes on too late for my eyeballs, but I always catch TTD after show. I am shocked TWD has been so good without #teamfamily. I like the new characters also. I was so glad none of Magna's group were killed off. I was disappointed when Ozzy, leader of the Highway men bit the dust. He had great potential. The additions to the cast have been great. I don't miss Rick Grimes at all.. or Maggie. That totally surprises me.

I'm looking forward to Fear coming back June 2nd.

Oh I do watch The Talking Dead. Sometimes I have to watch it the next day because it comes on too late for my eyeballs, but I always catch TTD after show. I am shocked TWD has been so good without #teamfamily. I like the new characters also. I was so glad none of Magna's group were killed off. I was disappointed when Ozzy, leader of the Highway men bit the dust. He had great potential. The additions to the cast have been great. I don't miss Rick Grimes at all.. or Maggie. That totally surprises me.

I'm looking forward to Fear coming back June 2nd.

Best season in years. I love not having over the top machine gun fights anymore. The show almost lost me, but I'm back on board and looking forward to next season.:punkrocke

Sarah J. Crist [URL='https://twitter.com/ubiquitousurn']@ubiquitousurn [/URL]20h

THE WALKING DEAD | filming for season one
Season1Film4.jpg
Season1Film3.jpg
Season1Film2.jpg
Season1Film1.jpg

Back
Top Bottom