This Arca race is a

Spotter22

Team Owner
Boooooooooooooooooooooooorrrrrrrriiiiiiiiiiiiiiiinggggggggggggggg event. They do NOT need to be on a track this size. Running 25 seconds down in 30 laps isnt teaching you a thing.

Boooooooooooooooooooooooorrrrrrrriiiiiiiiiiiiiiiinggggggggggggggg event. They do NOT need to be on a track this size. Running 25 seconds down in 30 laps isnt teaching you a thing.
That's how I feel about all the ARCA companion races that are on network. They're shown only because the network is already there for something else. Rarely are those tracks a good showcase of the racing, or good for developing what drivers need in an entry-level regional touring series.

That's how I feel about all the ARCA companion races that are on network. They're shown only because the network is already there for something else. Rarely are those tracks a good showcase of the racing, or good for developing what drivers need in an entry-level regional touring series.
So then when do they get experience on these tracks?

Arca races typically bore me, but these guys and gals do need experience, and I'd rather they get the majority of that experience in this series before moving up to one of the top three national series.

It’ll prolly be another $1,000/mo for me to get MAV added to my already overpriced junk sports package.
Spectrum sucks.

Reactions: sdj
i think its good to run some of the big tracks,and the nascar team owners get to see and talk to them.

It sure is a LOT different from when I was there. In the early 2000's we never started less than 38 cars at Michigan and at least 20 of them were solid decent cars. In 2003, there were 47 cars entered. This race was 17 cars and only 10 were real serious entries.

It sure is a LOT different from when I was there. In the early 2000's we never started less than 38 cars at Michigan and at least 20 of them were solid decent cars. In 2003, there were 47 cars entered. This race was 17 cars and only 10 were real serious entries.
10? I'll go 5

Tim Richmond came back from the dead to run this race too, so that's cool

1597005905019.png

Don't worry next week we get to see 10 competitive cars on a 3 mile roadcourse.

10? I'll go 5

Well, when I said serious, I meant actually trying to run all the laps and get the best possible finish. That doesn't mean there are 10 teams CAPABLE of doing that. On a side note, I'm getting a little concerned about Miss Deegan. I know she lacks big track experience, but with what should be good equipment and the weakness of those fields, I thought she'd be a little just bit closer to the front by now.

Can get MAVTV for $6/month on TikiLive. All the MAVTV ARCA races are on NBC Trackpass too.
Yeah, TrackPass on NBC Sports Gold is the way to get ARCA at $20/year, or $3/month if you want monthly billing. Stream via Roku or Amazon Fire to your TV.

Sent from my SM-G950U1 using Tapatalk

Back
Top Bottom