This weeks NASCAR Fan Council survey

I got through the NBC one as well. I did not find many positive attributes to credit Rick, Steve, and Jeff with.

Yes, it was really weird , it was the like the page was being stretched out , or magnified by like 100 times.
Same for me. All pages were fine until one page loaded like you mention. Once I got to that point, I couldn't move forward or backward. I just exited out.

What was everyone's one thing to help improve the broadcast?
I put "zoom out"!
There were so many things wrong with the broadcasts this year on both channels, but I felt like the constant zooming in was just worthless. You might as well have gone to commercial because you can't tell what the hell is going on on-track.

What was everyone's one thing to help improve the broadcast?
I put "zoom out"!
There were so many things wrong with the broadcasts this year on both channels, but I felt like the constant zooming in was just worthless. You might as well have gone to commercial because you can't tell what the hell is going on on-track.
I didn't get that far before my survey crapped out but zooming out is a good idea. I'd also add..... 'less cameras'. Long shots, giving the home viewer the 'at track' experience would be better IMO. I really don't need to ride shotgun with Jimmie Johnson lap after lap. I don't need a view from a camera that is traveling along with the cars going down the backstretch at Talladega. All sense of speed is lost in that view.

I didn't get that far before my survey crapped out but zooming out is a good idea. I'd also add..... 'less cameras'. Long shots, giving the home viewer the 'at track' experience would be better IMO. I really don't need to ride shotgun with Jimmie Johnson lap after lap. I don't need a view from a camera that is traveling along with the cars going down the backstretch at Talladega. All sense of speed is lost in that view.

The camera got out run..Note to broadcasters, it works great for football games, but leave it at home for Nascar. The in car helmet cam didn't do much for me it was up so high you couldn't see out the windshield. haha. All this was NBC. I think they had people in charge that didn't know how to cover the races and their "bright ideas" to revolutionize racing coverage were mostly flops. I guess the zoom ins were supposed to create drama. One thing I thought was better, I think they focused on close racing in the pack when it happened better this year instead of watching the leader go around and around.

I just completed the re-entry survey they send Every February. Damn they took me back so maybe nobody reads them or they woulda kicked my ass out.

I just completed the re-entry survey they send Every February. Damn they took me back so maybe nobody reads them or they woulda kicked my ass out.
New goal for 2018, gotta try harder :lol2:

Got my re-entry survery done too.

I just finished my first for this year. Noticed no place for written comments on the racing, just check boxes.
Mine had a section at the end for additional comments. Also, you know that you can log on anytime and give them a piece of your mind.

I like the new updated format and the way they are asking the questions, much better than last year for sure. Like breaking down the on track action and the overall race .
Mine had a section at the end for additional comments. Also, you know that you can log on anytime and give them a piece of your mind.
Mine did too
Not sure why the survey would ask a few questions about the official beer and pole sponsor when their is neither.( Or maybe misunderstood the questions)
Or maybe they are trick question's to make sure we are all paying attention to NASCAR :laugh:

Not sure why the survey would ask a few questions about the official beer and pole sponsor when their is neither.( Or maybe misunderstood the questions)

Or maybe they are trick question's to make sure we are all paying attention to NASCAR :laugh:
They do that from time to time. Maybe trying to keep us interested? :confused:

They do that from time to time. Maybe trying to keep us interested? :confused:
Kind of make sense now that Anheuser-Busch announced today they are returning to sponsoring the pole award.

Heads up for any Fan Council members out there. Check your email for an invite to some online chat they are having today..... if you're interested. Received this last night.

Hello,

The Official NASCAR Fan Council Team would like to interact with NASCAR's most passionate fans (you!) during a live online chat tomorrow, March 16th! We want to get your feedback on a variety of NASCAR topics, including BRAND NEW video content not yet released to the public! You’ll get a sneak peek!

To do this, NASCAR will be using an online-based chat program provided by a company called Remesh.
Interested in participating? Read below to learn more!

When: This Friday, March 16th at 2pm EST. Chat will last between 30-45 minutes (we will try our best to wrap up the chat before Cup practice)

The only requirements:
  • As this is a live chat, all participants must be available for the entire duration of the chat, beginning promptly at 2pm (EST).
  • Must have a compatible device (desktop/laptop computer, tablet, or smartphone) with high-speed internet access. If you plan on using a mobile device, it’s highly recommended that you connect via Wifi internet, as we plan on showing a few short video clips. You may also use your smartphone’s cellular data if you have access to a high-speed 4G LTE connection. You may experience delays loading the videos if you have a slower connection.

We will be asking a variety of questions, including questions about 6 different video clips (30 seconds each) including one clip that has not been shown to the public yet (sshhh! don’t tell anyone about it yet!)

If you are interested, please click the link below to sign-up. (Super easy - all you need to do is check a box to confirm your interest and click Submit). The sign-up link will be available until 11AM (EST) on Friday, the 16th.

Heads up for any Fan Council members out there. Check your email for an invite to some online chat they are having today..... if you're interested. Received this last night.

Hello,

The Official NASCAR Fan Council Team would like to interact with NASCAR's most passionate fans (you!) during a live online chat tomorrow, March 16th! We want to get your feedback on a variety of NASCAR topics, including BRAND NEW video content not yet released to the public! You’ll get a sneak peek!

To do this, NASCAR will be using an online-based chat program provided by a company called Remesh.
Interested in participating? Read below to learn more!

When: This Friday, March 16th at 2pm EST. Chat will last between 30-45 minutes (we will try our best to wrap up the chat before Cup practice)

The only requirements:
  • As this is a live chat, all participants must be available for the entire duration of the chat, beginning promptly at 2pm (EST).
  • Must have a compatible device (desktop/laptop computer, tablet, or smartphone) with high-speed internet access. If you plan on using a mobile device, it’s highly recommended that you connect via Wifi internet, as we plan on showing a few short video clips. You may also use your smartphone’s cellular data if you have access to a high-speed 4G LTE connection. You may experience delays loading the videos if you have a slower connection.

We will be asking a variety of questions, including questions about 6 different video clips (30 seconds each) including one clip that has not been shown to the public yet (sshhh! don’t tell anyone about it yet!)

If you are interested, please click the link below to sign-up. (Super easy - all you need to do is check a box to confirm your interest and click Submit). The sign-up link will be available until 11AM (EST) on Friday, the 16th.
I got one also and signed up yesterday.

I just received my invitation email with the instructions and link to the chat.

So, I went in and filled out the most recent survey this morning. After completing it and my thought's, I realized I had more that I wanted to vent about. I logged back in to type some more stuff only to find out that the free-form comment window is now gone. Maybe they are getting tired of hearing about anything other than their normal survey's? Or, maybe I just can't find it any longer. Anyone else here use that function lately?

So, I went in and filled out the most recent survey this morning. After completing it and my thought's, I realized I had more that I wanted to vent about. I logged back in to type some more stuff only to find out that the free-form comment window is now gone. Maybe they are getting tired of hearing about anything other than their normal survey's? Or, maybe I just can't find it any longer. Anyone else here use that function lately?
I just checked and couldn't find it either.

I submitted a request to the support team asking what happened to it. I'll let you know if I get a response.

We've probably had our account flagged. If it wasn't already, it was about to be for me. :cool:
I just received this reply. I'll let you know When/If I get another one. That's "IF" I get another reply. I aint holding my breath.

"Thank you for your comments. Your feedback is very much appreciated and will be forwarded to the appropriate department. Please don't hesitate to write again if you have any other questions or concerns".

Sincerely,

The NASCAR Fan Council Support Team provided by Vision Critical

@Johali , you got answered by a machine. JMHO, not a person.
I know but It's supposed to be automatically forwarded to a live people type person to answer the question. We'll see what happens but as I said I'm not holding my breath. :D

Reactions: sdj
This week I blasted them again about how good the two minor league series races are without the Xfinity/Truckwhackers. Won't do any good but I keep trying.

Back
Top Bottom