This weeks NASCAR Fan Council survey

Ive had plenty of Surveys with the "is there anything you would like to share with us" comment section that was the first part of the survey, hence why I made that suggestion, so you don't think it would be a bit odd for me to suggest that to them if it was at the end of the survey already?
It's been placed at either end of their surveys for years.

What I think many people don't know is that you can log into your account anytime you want to leave feedback. We aren't limited to just the invites to take a survey.

Sorry to burst your bubble, but that's how it has been for most of my surveys since I joined 4 years ago...
That's how it's been for me for eight years. One at the beginning and one at the end of every survey. .

I think they had a question this week about where do I get my NASCAR news or something like that I said Racing-forums.:D
I put that in every survey also. :D

Just got back on the council after being off it for a year. Will continue to complain about not having enough standalones, track variety, unbalanced Chase schedules, new markets on a weekly basis now.

Just received my first ever Friday survey. It had nothing to do with the on-track product and I thoroughly enjoyed it.

what the fans want is not always best for NASCAR. the body has other stakeholders like tracks and sponsors.

That's how it's been for me for eight years. One at the beginning and one at the end of every survey. .

I put that in every survey also. :D
The format for the ones I get changes all the time, sometimes its at the beginning, sometimes its at the end.

It's been placed at either end of their surveys for years.

What I think many people don't know is that you can log into your account anytime you want to leave feedback. We aren't limited to just the invites to take a survey.

For you, but I have got a lot of the surveys that had it at the beginning, hence why I mentioned to them about moving that section to end.

This week's survey had several questions regarding their program to honor fallen service members. There were many questions about Coca-Cola's sponsorship of this program. Am I the only one slightly offended that NASCAR seems to feel it's necessary to associate a sponsor with this program? I appreciate the idea and efforts, but to me the constant mention of a sponsor's name cheapened this some, as if it was just another marketing opportunity.

It isn't?
I'll give them credit for their primary motivation being to honor service personnel killed in action.

What becomes of Coke's sponsorship money? Did they explain that last night and I missed it? Does it go into NASCAR's coffers? Does it go to the surviving families? It would appear less self-serving if NASCAR and Coke had made low-key donations to an existing veterans' organization.

I'm absolutely clueless as to the reason for the fan council and what exactly they do with the gathered correspondence.
They do NOTHING!!!!!!!! It's all smoke and mirrors to make the fans feel like they have input........
Okay, ignore my first two sentences in post #290. My main point was in the balance of the post.

I've been getting extra survey's the last few weeks. Most of them about Monster Energy in Nascar and/or different car brands entering Nascar.
Same here

I selected Jones as the driver that I think best fits Monster Energy, I bet someone will get that ( the reason)

This is terrible but I think of Monster when I see tweakers. It isn't fair but it is what comes to mind.

Taking this weeks race survey, and its asking about how FOX this weekends races, um, does the Fan Council not know that NBC took over a week ago , yes, FOX covers the Trucks series all year long but, oh well

I doubt there is anyone who checks your responses........ file 13.
But it does suggest they care for the believers. :rolleyes:

Kind of a rigged servey, they did not include a " None of the above" or a "Makes no difference"

To me Monster has absolutely no impact on my viewing of Nascar Racing. It could be anybody's company.
I don't trust products that need naked women to make them seem good. :sarcasm:

Kind of a rigged servey, they did not include a " None of the above" or a "Makes no difference"

To me Monster has absolutely no impact on my viewing of Nascar Racing. It could be anybody's company.
I've often thought many questions need 'None of the above', 'No opinion', etc.

Interesting end to this weeks survey, in regards to delayed/postponed/red flagged races. Can't say that I've seen those questions before.

Back
Top Bottom