This weeks NASCAR Fan Council survey

I am going to do my part and let them know how good the racing was without the cuppers, hell, even the talking heads have said just how good the racing has been.

I told them I enjoy the Dash 4 Cash but I'd rather see them have more races with regulars. I'd rather see the Cup guys having a series of races like that in the series instead of the Xfinity regulars who should race each other on a weekly basis. Make the Cup drivers involvement special instead of the way it is now with people looking forward to the races they are not in.

I told them I enjoy the Dash 4 Cash but I'd rather see them have more races with regulars. I'd rather see the Cup guys having a series of races like that in the series instead of the Xfinity regulars who should race each other on a weekly basis. Make the Cup drivers involvement special instead of the way it is now with people looking forward to the races they are not in.
Interesting idea.

You want Cup Racers, WATCH CUP RACING

Anyone else get the survey on how interested you were in the young drivers? Didn't say I was interested in any really and only gave Larson a higher grade than the others.

Anyone else get the survey on how interested you were in the young drivers? Didn't say I was interested in any really and only gave Larson a higher grade than the others.
I got that one two weeks ago.

I just finally got accepted the other day so this was my first one. I told them I loved it and we need it at 1.5 and 2 miles immediately

I told them it needed more thought and more testing, but it was first step in the right direction.
And that I didn't like the idea of plates on a 1.5 mile track.

I must have had a brain fart somewhere, I did not know they were using plates till after the race and read it on here! :blink: :owquitit: :lol2:
Welcome to my world. I have them pretty regularly. :D

Reactions: sdj
I just received another one. This one was okay, I didn't bitch about anything. :D

I got one asking about a 30 sec advert for the 600.

I received an email yesterday wanting to know If I wanted to join the fan council even though I've been a member almost from the beginning. This morning I received one saying oops we made a mistake, you're already a member. :D

I gave up on the Fan Council when it became clear that they weren't REALLY interested learning anything. The utter lack of hard hitting questions on the surveys showed that. It's pretty much the same everywhere in this sport. I have filled out fan surveys for more than twenty years for Indianapolis Motor Speedway and have offered a laundry list of comments and suggestions and offered up multiple ways I could be reached for follow up. In 25 years, has ANYBODY at the Speedway picked up a phone just ONCE to interact with me personally? Of course not. That would require a level of effort that nobody wants to put in, and the fact that they are going to hear things they don't want to hear, all the while the race attendance has fallen about 90%.

I gave up on the Fan Council when it became clear that they weren't REALLY interested learning anything. The utter lack of hard hitting questions on the surveys showed that. It's pretty much the same everywhere in this sport. I have filled out fan surveys for more than twenty years for Indianapolis Motor Speedway and have offered a laundry list of comments and suggestions and offered up multiple ways I could be reached for follow up. In 25 years, has ANYBODY at the Speedway picked up a phone just ONCE to interact with me personally? Of course not. That would require a level of effort that nobody wants to put in, and the fact that they are going to hear things they don't want to hear, all the while the race attendance has fallen about 90%.
??????

A staffer probably pulled them out of the wastebasket. Brian keeps throwing away the one's he doesn't like.

Everyone get the hows the broadcast one today?

Yeah...damn thing took a long time but was pretty detailed and I had a lot of things I wanted to say.
Yep lot of people got "on their way out" from me.

What part of this do you have questions about?
You as usual made a factual statement where it was actually an opinion. And also maybe the powers that be at IMS thought your ideas were too far out in left field to respond to. Also I don't see why you would think that they would pay special attention to you by "getting back to you" when they have thousands of people sending in their opinions. This of course is just "my" opinion.

You as usual made a factual statement where it was actually an opinion. And also maybe the powers that be at IMS thought your ideas were too far out in left field to respond to. Also I don't see why you would think that they would pay special attention to you by "getting back to you" when they have thousands of people sending in their opinions. This of course is just "my" opinion.

First off, THEY ASKED for my opinion, I didn't offer it unsolicited. Second, I gave more than stock answers, going into detail and offering not only complaints, but potential remedies, as well as praise where deserved. Third, As a 25 year consecutive year and inaugural race ticket holder, you're damn right I think my opinion is more important than most others on the topic. Fourth, They seem to have PLENTY of time to call me (They just did last week) when they want me to buy more tickets, but I guess they can't be bothered to drop a dime to find out what I think. Fifth, they need ME a hell of a lot more than I need them and, and if the attendance of my race went down something like 90% over a decade, I'd be talking to everybody from Roger Penske to the guy that scrubs the johns in the snake pit to try to find out what they can do to fix it.

First off, THEY ASKED for my opinion, I didn't offer it unsolicited. Second, I gave more than stock answers, going into detail and offering not only complaints, but potential remedies, as well as praise where deserved. Third, As a 25 year consecutive year and inaugural race ticket holder, you're damn right I think my opinion is more important than most others on the topic. Fourth, They seem to have PLENTY of time to call me (They just did last week) when they want me to buy more tickets, but I guess they can't be bothered to drop a dime to find out what I think. Fifth, they need ME a hell of a lot more than I need them and, and if the attendance of my race went down something like 90% over a decade, I'd be talking to everybody from Roger Penske to the guy that scrubs the johns in the snake pit to try to find out what they can do to fix it.
:XXROFL::XXROFL:

I just received a Strange one concerning Charlotte and the Roval.

Back
Top Bottom