This weeks NASCAR Fan Council survey

New logo's and cars today. Last week it was the race schedule.

Was this an actual question being asked in the survey? Are people running around with counterfeit logos?
We were asked to rate each of the new logos on a sliding scale between a series of paired adjectives. One pair was Authentic and Fake. I slid the bar to the center between the two words.

Also, apparently the site doesn't like my Firefox browser. It failed to load all of one page asking about my impressions of several makes of cars. I had to copy the URL to IE to finish. I was a bit surprised that it appeared to pick up right where FF left off. Heck, maybe it didn't and all my logo comments were lost.

I didnt get last's week survey , but got todays about the new logo and car's

I didnt get last's week survey , but got todays about the new logo and car's
Ditto

Heck, maybe it didn't and all my logo comments were lost.
Probably not a big deal. I think they only look at responses that they like anyway.

What the heck makes a logo 'Authentic' vs. 'Fake'? o_O
I think they were just asking for opinions on the logo's appearance. I selected 'Fake'. To me, it just looked like they photoshopped two existing logo's together rather than create something appealing.

New logo's and cars today. Last week it was the race schedule.
I didn't get last weeks but that's probably because I would have put down Martinsville as the first and last races of the season. Oh, and every one of them in between.

I didn't get last weeks but that's probably because I would have put down Martinsville as the first and last races of the season. Oh, and every one of them in between.
:D

Did everybody else get the survey two weeks ago wanting info and a picture to be considered for the member of the month? This is the second year that I've gotten one like it. That really surprised me with the negative way I answered their surveys. :confused:

:D

Did everybody else get the survey two weeks ago wanting info and a picture to be considered for the member of the month? This is the second year that I've gotten one like it. That really surprised me with the negative way I answered their surveys. :confused:
You must be batting a thousand. No, I didn't get that one either. Then again, I've been getting so many emails recently with online shopping and the like, I may have accidentally deleted it.

You must be batting a thousand. No, I didn't get that one either. Then again, I've been getting so many emails recently with online shopping and the like, I may have accidentally deleted it.
I have to be careful about that. I've gotten into a mess a few time's for deleting the wrong email's. :D

That explains why your photo was on my milk carton this morning...

I just filled one out. If the questions are any indicator then there are some changes coming.

looks I got the same one, just opened it up now.

Yep..... No doubt about it. If this week's survey is a true indication of NASCAR's line of thinking, big changes are about to happen to the format of this sport's events. We are about two weeks away from the announcements during NASCAR's Media Tour or whatever it's called these days. I can almost hear Brian scribbling his ideas, in pencil, on a piece of paper as I type.

Yep..... No doubt about it. If this week's survey is a true indication of NASCAR's line of thinking, big changes are about to happen to the format of this sport's events. We are about two weeks away from the announcements during NASCAR's Media Tour or whatever it's called these days. I can almost hear Brian scribbling his ideas, in pencil, on a piece of paper as I type.
Toilet paper. It's easily disposed of and a multitasker so he can change his mind.

Get ready for caution clocks, segments, quarters, whatever you want to call them. Definitely seems like they're coming after going through that survey.

Looks like we'll also get some more rewards for performance in the regular season being applied to the Chase but who ****** cares at this point.

Get ready for caution clocks, segments, quarters, whatever you want to call them. Definitely seems like they're coming after going through that survey.

Looks like we'll also get some more rewards for performance in the regular season being applied to the Chase but who ******* cares at this point.
Not Carl Edwards. ;)

Yeah, that one was about as much fun as dental cleaning. Which reminds me, that one didn't have one of those 'How much fun was this survey?' closers they usually include. I notice there was also no chance for comments after the survey, something I recall usually seeing, and where I'd hoped to include something like:

"No, we don't want a 'regular season' champion. We want a 36-race 'regular' season."

I got it too, will be doing it later.

So, when you read it( hint, monkey and football)

monkey_zpse1hvesg5.png

Finally got around to mine today. If you've read any of my posts here on the subject of the changes, you already know what I said.

I got mine. They really need to ask these questions after at least a couple of races.
Gotta put positive thoughts in our heads. Did you notice how many ways they asked if we thought this would make the racing more exciting and the drivers compete harder?

Anyone else here get a survey to partake in a live chat session during the 500?

Back
Top Bottom