This weeks NASCAR Fan Council survey

This is what I said in this week's survey

Yes, there is, the emojis that were placed on the side the Cup cars this week, was about the dumbest ****** thing NASCAR has ever come up, I really hope, and I mean seriously hope that is just a one time thing, and I hope they are gone by the end of the first 3 races of the final 10 races.

This is what I said in this week's survey

I agree that they are hideous and ridiculous, but my second thought was, hey, at least they are taking money from twitter and trying to reach the next gen of fans. Wish twatter came up with some better logos but what can you do? I still don't understand joey logano's.

I agree that they are hideous and ridiculous, but my second thought was, hey, at least they are taking money from twitter and trying to reach the next gen of fans. Wish twatter came up with some better logos but what can you do? I still don't understand joey logano's.
My comment was for them being on the car, not that they are being used, they have been using them for a few years now. I was not aware that Twitter was paying for this, can you point in the direction where that is being stated by chance?

I just finished another one. Nascar, just quit making changes for awhile.

My message to NASCAR at the end of the survey:

"Please never again place those hideous Twitter icons on the cars. Whomever thought this was a good idea should be docked 25 vacation hours and forced to post an apology video."

I must of really pissed them off with saying how stupid I thought the emoticons are , as I have not received a survey since that one, nor can I log in, or reset my password :laugh:

I must of really pissed them off with saying how stupid I thought the emoticons are , as I have not received a survey since that one, nor can I log in, or reset my password :laugh:
If they haven't blocked me I don't think that they'll block anybody. I haven't been able to log in or reset my password for a couple of month's but I still get the survey's. A couple of weeks ago I contacted them and they're working on the web site to correct the problem.

If they haven't blocked me I don't think that they'll block anybody. I haven't been able to log in or reset my password for a couple of month's but I still get the survey's. A couple of weeks ago I contacted them and they're working on the web site to correct the problem.
Same here , I had those same problems the other day when I tried to log in

Same here , I had those same problems the other day when I tried to log in
The fan council web techs have kept in touch with me about this problem. Among other things they asked for a screen shot of a certain web page that they could analyze. I sent it a week ago and this was the answer that I received this morning.

"We have identified a technical issue with our system, and will follow up with you when its been resolved".

Best Regards,

The NASCAR Fan Council Support Team provided by Vision Critical

I was listening to a pod cast with Steve Phelps the new Nascar big wig. He said they had around 25,000 avid fans participating in the survey's. He said the were looking into having a casual fan survey group.

They corrected the problem. I'm able to log in again.

I was listening to a pod cast with Steve Phelps the new Nascar big wig. He said they had around 25,000 avid fans participating in the survey's. He said the were looking into having a casual fan survey group.
He may not need to wait all that long to get what he wants. The way things are going, that avid fan base will probably become the casual fan base in short order should things continue as is.

I think the survey questions to find out who is a casual fan and who isn't should be interesting

It was about the booth "talent". Or so It's called anyway.
I'm not a member of the council, but I think that would provoke a really juicy set of comments. Particularly about NBC, which is historically bad IMO, even granting that Dale Jr. has been a good addition. Personally, I can't wait for the return of Mike Joy and his crew.

I left Burton and Letarte have it on this survey. I said they were really obnoxious. I also told them Jr is beginning to pick up bad habits from them, or maybe it the network telling him to be obnoxious also :owquitit:. Then I said I'd take D.W's tired old Boogity, Boogity, Boogity over NBC's crap any day!!

Mike

I'm not a member of the council, but I think that would provoke a really juicy set of comments. Particularly about NBC, which is historically bad IMO, even granting that Dale Jr. has been a good addition. Personally, I can't wait for the return of Mike Joy and his crew.
Here's your chance.....

I'm guessing that fans drop out of the Fan Council as quickly as they quit going to races. At one time there was a waiting list to join up. I can only guess that's not the case anymore.

Link to join the NASCAR Fan Council. ===> https://www.nascarfancouncil.com/S.aspx?s=1393&r=Pq4IW5Gy6Xd8r6Xf3f3NI7&so=true&fromdetect=1

I think you would be an excellent candidate for the fan council as you would offer well thought out opinions and add a little spice.

I think what Nascar needs is professional broadcasts. NBC broadcasts in particular are just high pitched clown shoes that turn off newbies and aggravate fans in long standing.

Here's your chance.....

I'm guessing that fans drop out of the Fan Council as quickly as they quit going to races. At one time there was a waiting list to join up. I can only guess that's not the case anymore.

Link to join the NASCAR Fan Council. ===> https://www.nascarfancouncil.com/S.aspx?s=1393&r=Pq4IW5Gy6Xd8r6Xf3f3NI7&so=true&fromdetect=1
When I clicked on the link, it simply came up with "Your responses for this study have already been received, thank you". I didn't have to enter any information...hmmm, not sure how they would know who I am by simply clicking on the link...

When I clicked on the link, it simply came up with "Your responses for this study have already been received, thank you". I didn't have to enter any information...hmmm, not sure how they would know who I am by simply clicking on the link...

That's because i'm guessing dp linked to his own account.

Not sure why it didn't work. Here's a link to the main page. You can select the join option from there and it'll take you to where I was trying to post a link to.

https://www.nascarfancouncil.com/Portal/default.aspx

Back
Top Bottom