TNT commentator's? Race coverage?

Never noticed it. Ill keep an eye out for it next week. Gracias!
I like to follow it (when its accurate) because it let's me know where the leader is beating my driver or which corner my driver needs to improve. That is what was cool about the old FanView scanners; they showed realtime stats when you were at the track. The new FanScan scanners are a bit more difficult to navigate.

I like to follow it (when its accurate) because it let's me know where the leader is beating my driver or which corner my driver needs to improve. That is what was cool about the old FanView scanners; they showed realtime stats when you were at the track. The new FanScan scanners are a bit more difficult to navigate.
Speaking of which, I remember my freshman yr in college I was watching the race in the living room & my roomate came in to check it out (not a fan at all). After about 2 minutes he says "the hell are all these numbers? I thought nascar was for dump people". I think I laughed for 5 straight minutes

I like to follow it (when its accurate) because it let's me know where the leader is beating my driver or which corner my driver needs to improve.
i would use race buddy on nascar.com for that reason when that offered it for free years back

Ever notice when ever they update sofeware it's no longer easy to use? It all ways becomes more difficult to use. Just like the new NA$CAR site.

Ever notice when ever they update sofeware it's no longer easy to use? It all ways becomes more difficult to use. Just like the new NA$CAR site.
NASCAR: If it aint broke, we'll fix the **** outta it.
Website layouts & functionality, online programs, repaving perfect tracks, points systems, car designs, aero packages, tires, continuity from race to race, broadcasts, you name it - we'll **** it up royal :punkrocke

The only good thing about TNT coverage is Racebuddy being available :)

gotta admit ...i defended fox's new side box format initially. new didn't auto mean bad.
my ole eyes didn't tho. too small ta read.
can finally read tnt's scroll .....lap count...etc. w/o binoculars !
same old software format program = new don't always mean better ! ha!
YEP.

blaze.....tnt has 5 more races.....then that's it !
suckin tha final blood outa tha golden goose= ie extra adv $$ . no more golden eggs !
thinkin we'll see that when ad time comes out this week ?
Yep.

Only thing I suggest is that TNT change their theme song. It should be more like this:

" 'Cause I'm K-F-C....I'm dynamite!,
"K-F-C....get an 8-piece toniiiiiiight!",
"Sprint Fra-mi-ly.....sign up today!",
"Back to T-N-T......while we were awaaaayy!"

Love the Toyota Camry Test Car. Awesomeness.

Worried about a ticker, screw that.

I want it commerical free. I mean if TNT can get sponsorship behind movies like "The Matrix, Saving Private Ryan, etc." If, they can get money to do those things for movies I've seen so many times. I mean how hard is it to keep commercials out? Over in Europe, I'd rather watch Sky than NBC. I'll watch an F1 or NASCAR stream in a heartbeat over live TV.

Back
Top Bottom