Tony Stewart takes a swing at harassing person

Appears this guy put himself in a situation to be punched. Hope Tony doesn't have any more legal troubles.

I like Tony Stewart, but unfortunately you can't do this now. Back in the day of AJ Foyt, it would have been a simple footnote in the Speed Sport paper...today it is plastered all over social media, and no doubt this guy will be getting a lawyer.

Tough deal either way. Nobody (but the damn BeeGees) should have to endure that kind of constant verbal abuse.
But it also seems like the more you have, the more liability as well.

He has voluntarily been in the public eye his entire career. Comes with the job. Deal with it like a professional.
I agree it would be smarter and he would have been a better man to walk away. But it isn't always easy.

Is he left handed? :D
Yes.
upload_2019-7-27_18-10-19.png

While I enjoy a moron getting his ass beat, Tony cant keep making these mistakes. When is he going to realize he has more to lose than some random hillbilly fan heckling him? This guy will be getting a lawyer for sure its the age we live in and the social media aspect of this being plastered all over already doesn't make a great case for Smoke. Damn it Tony.... be smarter.

Are you kidding? Stupid is forever.

Tony will go broke before he can punch every ignorant redneck in the back of the head.
Some of These people don’t get it lmao...sure the guy got roughed up but he might get a nice chunk of change out of it. Who’s the real winner?

Some people can be such assholes.....problem is that when the drivers handle it professionally nobody videos it. I watched my favorite driver take a finger six inches from his face, and he didn't even flinch. I damn near got myself killed going off on said a**hole. You don't do that kind of **** to anybody that isn't in prison for hurting someone else. Period.

Society is dumb. Talk **** and instigate a fight, then profit off the outcome. While the dumbass had it coming, Tony at this stage of life should know better. The bigger the star, the more people you have out to take away what you’ve earned.

As much fun as it would be to skull rock every ignorant maggot who crosses my path, I’d much rather keep my hard earned cash. Rather than line the pockets of some idiot who worked 3 shifts at the local Jiffy Lube.

Society is dumb. Talk sh!t and instigate a fight, then profit off the outcome. While the dumbass had it coming, Tony at this stage of life should know better. The bigger the star, the more people you have out to take away what you’ve earned.

As much fun as it would be to skull rock every ignorant maggot who crosses my path, I’d much rather keep my hard earned cash. Rather than line the pockets of some idiot who worked 3 shifts at the local Jiffy Lube.
Getting your ass kicked isn’t as profitable as you think.

Stewart should know better, but of course he doesn't, and he isn't going to change. When he has to chase the idiot down to hit him, this hardly constitutes being provoked in any reasonable sense.

I don't feel any sympathy for the 'victim'. There is a certain satisfaction to seeing an antagonistic jackass get confronted and shut down, but Tony should realize by this point there are more important priorities. The only victim I see in the video is the little girl standing near Stewart plugging her ears and hiding. Any adult there escalating the situation should be embarrassed.

These types of incidents are not that unusual in the pits at short tracks, but they are easier to understand when they involve drivers or crew members regarding incidents on the track. Any driver, and certainly any series owner, should know better than to allow himself to be provoked by a nobody heckling fan standing 20 feet away.

Stewart was fined and placed on probation last month by ASCOC officials for another incident in which he got out of his car on the track after an incident without permission. He owns the series. This makes for awkward enforcement.

Getting your ass kicked isn’t as profitable as you think.

For everyday folks no. For a public figure like Tony Stewart it might be. I doubt that bozo will break the bank as a result, but that won’t stop some ambulance chaser from trying to take advantage simply because of who Smoke is. All I’m saying is that Tony should know better. Celebrities have far more to lose in these situations.

For everyday folks no. For a public figure like Tony Stewart it might be. I doubt that bozo will break the bank as a result, but that won’t stop some ambulance chaser from trying to take advantage simply because of who Smoke is. All I’m saying is that Tony should know better. Celebrities have far more to lose in these situations.
Fines for misdemeanor assault are fixed.

Back
Top Bottom