Truck RACE thread --- Bristol

Now we have a race.........for the time being

Grand Theft Auto V(as in 5) video game, online is the multi player
Ah thanks. I have heard of it, just did not catch the acronym. Think the son played it 15 years ago.

The Greg Biffle treatment being a 32 year old rookie. You can tell his maturity in how he drives, really clean and keeps trucks in tact.
Very good observation !

Speeding on pit road

I can't stand KB, but he has a great sponsor on his truck.

http://kylebuschmotorsports.com/kyle-busch-ncwts-bristol-advance/

About BANFIELD® Pet Hospitals

Founded in Portland, Oregon in 1955, Banfield is the largest general-veterinary practice in the world. In 2007, Banfield joined the Mars, Inc. family of businesses, and today has more than 975 hospitals across the United States and Puerto Rico. More than 3,500 BANFIELD® veterinarians are committed to providing high-quality veterinary care for three million pets annually. The BANFIELD® brand’s charitable arm, the Banfield Foundation, was established in 2015 as a 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization dedicated to improving the well-being of pets and communities. Press seeking additional information are invited to visit Banfield.com or call the Media Hotline: (888) 355-0595.

BANFIELD® Pet Hospital Unveils 1,000th Hospital
Banfield Pet Hospital celebrated the grand opening of its 1,000th hospital Saturday. Banfield president Brian Garish and members of the local veterinary team participated in a public event to honor the milestone at Banfield’s 1,000th hospital, located in Franklin, Tennessee. Banfield paid tribute to the new hospital by offering free veterinary care to local shelters, as it does ahead of every new hospital opening.

Rather see crafton win it than sauter. And anybody other than KDB.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

They messed with Texas

Dat 44 truck, has been Bristolized

44 needs to get his ass to pit road before he gets a carl long type fine

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Rookie in that 24 . Took his eye off the track for a split second and went straight up the hill in a corner.
Looked intentional, but I don't think it was.

Him being in these races is indefensible

Back
Top Bottom