Truck RACE thread --- Bristol

Wonder if Gibbs will tell him no more burnouts while hanging out the window. Lucky he got to that kill switch in time lol.

I'm indifferent that Kyle races and wins in lower series, I think it's kind of cool he goes back to race in series he came up in. Stayed up late really to watch him win this race, dude is talent for talent one of the top wheelmen motorsports.

No its not, he's a racer and loves to race, all the defense one needs.

IMG_1414.GIF

Kyle got a mid-week pick-me up. It's like a massage with a little extra. Good for him.

This midweek fiasco gets a generous 2.3

-- the additional .3 was awarded for KyBu almost running over himself in that lame celebration burnout breakdown.

The good news is that there weren't many "fans" at the track to watch this crapfest...

I'm generally OK with Kyle running his own equipment in Trucks being that it's actually KBM and not JGR, but I would respect his lower level skills if they were in JGL Racing Toyotas, you get the point.

I personally loved it when Ryan Newman ran Joe Nemechek's #8 Truck at Kansas a few years back. Raise the level of competition of these struggling teams at the back of the field and maybe we could see NASCAR grow a little bit again.

I think not when the guy wins the race. Respect talent.
Look if he wants to enjoy racing go run some local track, do not screw up NASCAR series for your overinflated ego. You get one NASCAR series you can run in it should be the rule. That means if you are in Cup no Xfinity, trucks, K&N, modifieds, mexico, Canada, or Europe.

Look if he wants to enjoy racing go run some local track, do not screw up NASCAR series for your overinflated ego. You get one NASCAR series you can run in it should be the rule. That means if you are in Cup no Xfinity, trucks, K&N, modifieds, mexico, Canada, or Europe.

He's in Bristol, if a race is happening in Bristol than he should be able to run. He's not screwing up NASCAR and the truck Series is fine. Kyle Busch is good for it.

Guarantee half the fans in the stands tonight were Kyle Busch fans. Maybe if more Cup drivers ran they'd actually have a crowd.

Only driver in history to win all three series at Bristol in the same week !!! maybe he will do it again

I think not when the guy wins the race. Respect talent.
Saw Kyle win this race back in the first WED, night show they had when the Mods first ran Bristol. It was tedious at best to see him win then and it gets worse every time he has done it since then in the lower series.

I watched my recording of the race this AM and am in awe of what Kyle was able to do. It's awesome to watch him showcase his talent like that.

I definitely disagree for modifieds. They are a completely different beast.

yeah it was awesome. 2 out of three truck drivers there had either 0 experience at the track or it was their second time at Bristol. Topped off by a rain delay, Mikey, and a top five full time cup driver running circles around the field. o_O

yeah it was awesome. 2 out of three truck drivers there had either 0 experience at the track or it was their second time at Bristol. Topped off by a rain delay, Mikey, and a top five full time cup driver running circles around the field. o_O
Every time I watch KB run his non Cup events, it always reminds me of the 'Kramer Dominates the Dojo' YouTube clip. Funny stuff.

some of the 12 trucks in the field that had more than a year's experience. Trucks like Norm Benning, Jennifer Jo Cobb, Joe Nemechek, JJ Yeley, Parker Klingerman, Wendell Chavous. Specal note: first Bristol race for Michal Senica driving one of Norm Benning's trucks.

The trucks aren't Gibbs built or prepared.

And I don't have a major issue with him running his own equipment (that being said Toyota and its development drivers throw a lot of money at KBM). He really hasn't stunk up Trucks that bad generally, IMO the Truck guys give him a bigger run for his money than Xfinity.

Good stuff watching Kyle running around in that top lane !!!! he made stuff happen after the penalty ....... just like he is supposed to

Back
Top Bottom