Truck RACE thread --- Charlotte

I like how there was little to no celebration from Chase like it was no big deal, then he slips in that little dig. I derive no joy from it because he beat the JV squad. I do enjoy that Kyle is miffed. NASCAR could find a nitrous bottle on the roll bar of the 24 and they wouldn’t be stupid enough to DQ him. ;)

42yazn.jpg

chase elliot

just like jeff gordon

pretty boy who doesnt know the difference between a phillips and a flat head

Typical, although he raced up thru the pack numerous times and finished second...it was the truck's fault. Throw em under the bus. SMH

KyBu pouted off without a post race interview after a truck race lol

Kyle got shmacked at his own game and he's got egg on his face. Chase hasn't driven a truck in nearly 3 years, hops in with a CC and spotter he hasn't worked with, and beat him. Sends a firm "Stop doing this **** Kyle, it's too easy" message imo.

Kyle got shmacked at his own game and he's got egg on his face. Chase hasn't driven a truck in nearly 3 years, hops in with a CC and spotter he hasn't worked with, and beat him. Sends a firm "Stop doing this **** Kyle, it's too easy" message imo.
Harvick has been laying it off like it is an Kyle admiration race. Sorry Harv, but I haven't believed a word you said when you put up 50 thousand of his own money to put a bounty on his head. Well played

Win, lose or draw the beatings continue.

Any idea when morale will improve?

Randy the Plumber is the gift that keeps on giving

Typical, although he raced up thru the pack numerous times and finished second...it was the truck's fault. Throw em under the bus. SMH

I sure wouldn't want to be part of that team meeting back at the shop. The Penske guys will probably be able to hear him screaming all the way down the road at their shop. :D

Chase looks like he has some 5 o clock shadow.

Also, engineers getting fired at KBM?

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

Back
Top Bottom