Truck RACE thread --- Charlotte

Typical, although he raced up thru the pack numerous times and finished second...it was the truck's fault. Throw em under the bus. SMH

Dont have any charity money? Kyle look at your net worth. Wtf.

Just watched the truck finish. Nice win for Chase.
He gave me good laugh with that "Busch Bow" with the checker flag !
Cant wait for Cup tonite!

Kyle got shmacked at his own game and he's got egg on his face. Chase hasn't driven a truck in nearly 3 years, hops in with a CC and spotter he hasn't worked with, and beat him. Sends a firm "Stop doing this **** Kyle, it's too easy" message imo.
Nailed it.

He even said in his post race interview that he hasnt been in a truck in so long that he was afraid to ask for adjustments because he didn’t know how much it would effect the truck.

Let the teenagers and greenhorns race against the veterans in their own series. Any time a Cup driver races it should be for charity or in C-class equipment to help those low budget teams.

Nailed it.

He even said in his post race interview that he hasnt been in a truck in so long that he was afraid to ask for adjustments because he didn’t know how much it would effect the truck.

Let the teenagers and greenhorns race against the veterans in their own series. Any time a Cup driver races it should be for charity or in C-class equipment to help those low budget teams.
He even said on the scanner he didn't have a single clue what he was doing on restarts cause of the gear box, etc. Lol. "Learning as we go" was used multiple times last night.

KyBu is rightfully pissed if that car was not ready when it was brought to the track, that's pretty much it tho.

This is an embarrassing take by a guy so close to the sport. It's amazing how many people are ignoring the fact that the reason Chase drove last night was because of Harvick's bounty challenge. He didn't just drop down to rob the young guys of a truck win smh. Should've known that because it's Chase we were going to see some major spinnage from the anti Elliott brigade.

This is an embarrassing take by a guy so close to the sport. It's amazing how many people are ignoring the fact that the reason Chase drove last night was because of Harvick's bounty challenge. He didn't just drop down to rob the young guys of a truck win smh. Should've known that because it's Chase we were going to see some major spinnage from the anti Elliott brigade.
Meh, I wouldn't worry about such small potatoes...that isn't going to dilute his win any or his good reputation.

I'm happy Chase beat Kyle last night, but I was wanting him to finish second, Kyle from anywhere 3rd on back, and a truck driver to win. I'm not like most fans who get excited over seeing their driver win a lower series.

But like I said, seeing him beat Busch was awesome.

Kyle finishes 2nd and everybody still wants to talk about him. My oh my where would this sport be without him ;)

Back
Top Bottom