Truck RACE thread --- Daytona

I do remember teliing him at Bristol he was in and out going in to 3 and then someone wrecked behind us and the caution came out and he told me, " man I thought you were kidding! lol It was Jeff G and Robbie G who went inside and Outside and caught Jimmy in the middle. I'll give you 2 guesses who went on the flat.
I remember Jimmy getting a lap back the hard way at Charlotte? just before a caution and being told he was one hard driving son of a bitch. Any chance that was you?

Not a bad way to start off in a new ride for Austin Hill. Despite all the ******* tonight he earned that win.

All that for the other trucks to push the 16 to the win and not pull out of line

I remember Jimmy getting a lap back the hard way at Charlotte? just before a caution and being told he was one hard driving son of a bitch. Any chance that was you?
It might have been Charlie, I ve said so much I cant recall. I remember more of what he said to me like at Loudon when I was giving him some"advice" and he told me " you let me drive the damn car"

It might have been Charlie, I ve said so much I cant recall. I remember more of what he said to me like at Loudon when I was giving him some"advice" and he told me " you let me drive the damn car"
Yeah, I certainly can't remember every computer I've had come across my bench. Thanks.

Honestly, all kidding aside, if Ruchs motor didnt lay down she may have won this thing, or been caught in a crash who knows but she would have had a shot.

Agreed ... But usually these guys who get their first wins at Daytona prove to be flukes.

Hill is racing for the team that won the series last year. The only question mark was how good he is. Might get a rivalry between he and Moffitt. Moffitt drew a crap penalty he'll be back next week.

The Adventures of Janet Guthrie
It was a bit short, and took alot of excerpts from her book, which appears to be a solid read.

Back
Top Bottom